Elegance Cabaret

Anyone ever go to Elegance Cabaret over by downtown Fort Worth? I noticed it from the highway and wondered what's up with it. Anyone know about extras or if they have VIP there?
I have, but it has been a while.. one of my very first ECCIE reviews was an encounter there.. I don't think I have been back since! I need to, I keep forgetting about it.

they have (had?) a small "VIP" spot, for dances.. last I was there, you had to pay $5, it's probably $10 now.. when I first went, the area was closed off, but Fort Worth passed a law that said all dance areas had to be "open". it is difficult to get "real" action, but I did fuck there once.. sort of. what happened is I agreed with my Dancer to fuck, she was reluctant, but gave in.. we went back, she danced close, and kept looking out to see if we were being observed.. after a few minutes, I decided to just jack off, because I thought she was bullshitting, and we had agreed to just $25. her back was to me, so she didn't know I had jacked off.. probably 15 seconds later, she lowered herself, still facing away, onto my still hard dick, that now had cum all over it.. I wasn't up for another shot, so the fuck was brief.

it's all Black, by the way..
  • chug1
  • 09-26-2019, 07:42 PM
Used to be great like mr. Chung said. But now nooo privacy and girls ok but not worth the trip if u can’t get action!!! I went last week since I was on that side of town. Im starting to see there’s just no AA clubs with action anymore( no private area in Dallas or Ftworth). Everything is Instagram and outside the club����♂️. May have to try my luck at babydolls or the other clubs these guys frequent����♂️
I was wondering about this place too since I live very close. Is it a safe place for a white guy to go alone? Are the girls at least good to look at?
Is it a safe place for a white guy to go alone? Are the girls at least good to look at? Originally Posted by hughjass69
it is safe, as long as you pass the "initiation". there is a group of 6 black guys in the corner, who will insist you throw back a 40 ounce Schlitz Malt Liquor, then do a 33 beats per minute rap song, before they will allow you to sit and stay.

why is it always "is it safe for a White guy"? why don't Blacks and Latinos ever ask if they will be safe?
OMG. My mixed ATF and I are rolling at that.
why is it always "is it safe for a White guy"? why don't Blacks and Latinos ever ask if they will be safe? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I would be worried about my car more than anything else.
I am preppy pasty white dude and have been here multiple times without any issues. The VIP area isn't nearly as private as it used to be (it only costs $20), it is essentially and area in the corner considered to be VIP, there used to be a wall making it may more private. The talent is hit and miss, I've been there when there are a couple pretty hot gals, other times not so much. With the wall, extras were available not so much since they removed the wall.
With the wall, extras were available not so much since they removed the wall. Originally Posted by Al Czervik
many years ago there was an enclosed area, extras were easy, then an ordinance was passed that required employees to be able to "see in".. a complete enclosure was illegal. when I went (and reviewed) last, in 2013, there was a wall, but it had a large opening to peer inside, if you were on the west side of Elegance.

is the wall completely gone now? is it just a wide open area where dances take place? still near the bar?
Agreed Chung, the full wall was awesome and allowed for a lot of fun in VIP. The last time I was there (about a month ago), the wall was completely gone.