A beautiful vagina.

I would like to start a discussion about just beautiful vaginas. I just left a session and this ladies vagina was a work of art. So I’m kindly starting a thread about the beauty of a woman’s parts. Chime in please ladies and gentleman
I just left a session and this ladies vagina was a work of art. So I’m kindly starting a thread about the beauty of a woman’s parts. Chime in please ladies and gentleman Originally Posted by Yabadabbado
You left out the most important detail & the basis for this thread, who is the proprietor of this work of art?
Kinda difficult to have a proper gash/gaper thread with the current image standards in place.....Fucking Tebow, they frown on a basic cumfart .gif nowadays.....mein kampf....
Shaved?..Landing Strip?..or a Furry one?
Shaved?..Landing Strip?..or a Furry one? Originally Posted by Rachelina
I love your tits
I love your tits Originally Posted by tbone2u
The nipples. The nipples.
I have a small bare tight kitty
Yeah, I saw one today.
Kammye. Review coming. Her pussy was designed by michaelangelo.
Kinda difficult to have a proper gash/gaper thread with the current image standards in place.....Fucking Tebow, they frown on a basic cumfart .gif nowadays.....mein kampf.... Originally Posted by Russ38

Yes indeed.
Kinda difficult to have a proper gash/gaper thread with the current image standards in place.....Fucking Tebow, they frown on a basic cumfart .gif nowadays.....mein kampf.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Yes. It really is! if I posted drawings of mine would I get in trouble??

(()) << It kinda looks like that. Haha

Anyway it was fun having a few beers with u and slit the other day! You are a man your word. Thanks! And hope some people notice that y'all are still alive and no stomach issues. .
Hell, they're all works of art to me.
Furry or Landing Strip
I have a small bare tight kitty Originally Posted by VictoriaSweets69
And just think ....

..... it's shelter in place or maintain social distance!
I used to see a UTR lady that did laser hair removal. The was as smooth as a peach. And when she spread her legs she had the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen.