P411 - how does everyone like it?

I recently got onto P411. It’s been over a week STILL no pics up grrrr. I’m having a hard time with it. I got a request from a gentleman to be pre-screened and I can’t even figure out how to do that. Ugh.

How does everyone feel about p411?

Charlie
If you have a lifetime subscription on p411, freaking golden.

When Eccie went dark, p411 was the 2nd best thing to have besides the other board.

Once I had a gf, I cut my lobbying down to nearly 0 and let my subscription on p411 elapse. Couple of weeks after breaking up, I renewed my p411 and, it's going to be critical since E has changed.

I highly recommend it for the guys if you plan on traveling so that way you can still get that itch scratched.
Yo. I agree with Agent. It’s golden. From a providers POV I can’t help. But I’m sure it keeps the ball rolling and connections can keep going from our former world of Ec.
As a guy, I love it. Even if it just had the reference/screening capability, it is worth the lifetime membership I paid for a few years back. The other capabilities are icing on the cake.
Pics are back on p411. Which is awesome, by the way, for all the aforementioned reasons.
  • LOJ
  • 09-18-2019, 08:07 AM
LOVE it! And all the ladies I see love it as well.
I love it..Been using it since it first came out
It's my preferred method of meeting people.
  • quzi
  • 09-18-2019, 09:41 PM
rocks!
I’m an early member there, It’s very easy to screen people there, if you still have questions Charlie, feel free to msg me anytime.

~
I love it
It beats this eccie bullshit
I love it too.
  • HUMP!
  • 09-24-2019, 12:10 PM
Yep, like P411. Works well and most times, screening is pretty quick.