Age Verification

Hey guys, if you go for a girl that says she is 18, and/or looks very young, how do you verify she is really 18+?
Drivers License? Check for fakes!
Hey guys, if you go for a girl that says she is 18, and/or looks very young, how do you verify she is really 18+? Originally Posted by waverunner234
If they say they're are 40 they're 50

If they say they're are 30 they're 40

If they say they're are 22-26 they're 25-29

If they say they're 21 they're 18-21

If they're say they're 18 MOVE ON! 18 year olds always say they are 20-21. Most gals that say they are 18 year olds are really under age! RUN! And Run Fast!

Guide lines by SL!
Hey guys, if you go for a girl that says she is 18, and/or looks very young, how do you verify she is really 18+? Originally Posted by waverunner234
Really need to know some more context to your question in order to answer. Is she a BP only girl? Is she truly independent?

Since I only see reviewed and vouched for providers, it would be rare for me to come across an 18 year old or a provider who looked underage.

I imagine if we made it to the point of TCB and it wasn't a sting, then I don't see any real issue. I just accept her word that she is 18.

BTW, do we verify a provider's age if she claims to be 40 and is really 50
Really need to know some more context to your question in order to answer. Is she a BP only girl? Is she truly independent?
Originally Posted by Cpalmson
No just curious, personally I wouldn't see an 18 year old even if it was for free. I'd rather go for mid 20's and +
If they say they're are 40 they're 50

If they say they're are 30 they're 40

If they say they're are 22-26 they're 25-29

If they say they're 21 they're 18-21

If they're say they're 18 MOVE ON! 18 year olds always say they are 20-21. Most gals that say they are 18 year olds are really under age! RUN! And Run Fast!

Guide lines by SL! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I like this answer!!!
I sure don't want to be Lawrence Taylor. I will card them from now on.
Try sticking to P411 ladies. I believe that new ladies are required to to submit a scan of drivers license plus a photo of the lady holding their driver's license to their face.

But since I prefer 40+ ladies, I really don't have to worry about this.
BTW, do we verify a provider's age if she claims to be 40 and is really 50 Originally Posted by Cpalmson
No, but then there's no statutory charges for having sex with someone that's "over" age.
Try sticking to P411 ladies. I believe that new ladies are required to to submit a scan of drivers license plus a photo of the lady holding their driver's license to their face. Originally Posted by Wicket
That's a good idea, because next year I want to make an exception to my 25+ rule, on my birthday I will need 3 ladies who are all 19 years old to celebrate their total age being my single age!!
If you're 18 yourself, then you don't have to worry.
Try sticking to P411 ladies. I believe that new ladies are required to to submit a scan of drivers license plus a photo of the lady holding their driver's license to their face.
Originally Posted by Wicket
Actually I just realize this is not true.
With my 6 okays on P411 I can vouch for any lady to be accepted on P411 and my vouch is all she will need to be verified. Anyone with 5+ okays can do this.
I'll be honest, I prefer younger of LEGAL AGE providers. While I don't go out of my way to look for 18 year olds, I wouldn't turn a gal away simply because she is 18. Yes, I know the risks of seeing an underage girl, but I find it hard to believe there are any truly independent providers that are underage. The Lawrence Taylor incident was one where the girl was being pimped out. Besides, carding a provider just seems un-cool and she will probably show you a fake ID anyway. I don't know of any providers (regardless of age) who will show you their real ID. I know many here like the maturity of older providers, but I like to roll in the hay with the younger crowd. One of my best sessions with a provider who was 19 or 20.
Physiologically speaking the laws are insane. Again we deny our true animal nature in defference to nonsense.
I take the Nike approach in regard to age!

JUST DON'T DO IT!