The Lodge

Such hot girls

Why
Maybe it’s a Greek BBQ
The girls in my area are good, thanks!!

Love that place. I enjoy it!
They been going downhill since Dawn stepped away from day to day operations and her husband Nick took over about 7 1/2 years ago.

Then they got rid of their long time day manager Mike, at the same time about 7 1/2 years ago.

Not long after that, their long time night manager I can't remember his name right off this minute was also terminated.

Now recently a year ago, they hired a new manager who used to be at another major club:

he is an asshole and the type who extorts a cut from everyone: waitresses, dancers, bartenders.

So that caused the dancers there to have even more GPS than usual since they have to charge more to be able to keep more for themselves.

Getting rid of the famous $10 Steak and Lobster didn't help either,

neither did raising the price on their $5 lunch specials

and reducing the number of choices of those specials after raising the prices.

Combining that with the fact they don't have a Happy Hour and add that

about 4-5 years ago Bucks opened down the street from them with a Happy Hour every day except for 1-2 days out of the week, that pretty much killed them.

Oh and the coup d'etat is Bucks Dallas started offering $9.99 Steak and Lobster on Thursdays beginning about 2 years ago.

I've been wondering when they were going to raid The Lodge.

This raid is not something that just occurred at a drop of a pin.

There is more to this raid than people know and the narrative you may hear is of course

someone did something recently while giving a lap dance that they shouldn't have or someone violated TABC rules.

Nope!

Law been working up a case on The Lodge for months now

and prior to this raid, arrests have already been made OTC in the past months..
What raid?
They fired the A Hole manager 1-2 months ago.
They fired the A Hole manager 1-2 months ago. Originally Posted by slims099

The Lodge should never had hired him in the first place.

He was the night manager at Rick's and he worked both Rick's.

Same Rick's that do not have a good reputation recently.
The Lodge should never had hired him in the first place.

He was the night manager at Rick's and he worked both Rick's.

Same Rick's that do not have a good reputation recently. Originally Posted by CG2014
Would you PM me his name (or msg me and I will make a guess)
Where is the RAID intel coming from???
Vice came in, looked around, verified a few dancers for valid background checks and warrants, then left. I'm not aware that anyone was detained. I was there before, during and after and other than seeing cops in full gear, it was a non-event for the customers.

Given the management turnover over the past year (for the better, especially re: the GM mentioned above), it wouldn't be a shock if DPD is acting upon tips from a disgruntled former employee.

As a gent club vet, my hard-earned and costly opinion is that there is less sketchy stuff at The Lodge than any of the other clubs.
Agreed.
Vice came in, looked around, verified a few dancers for valid background checks and warrants, then left. I'm not aware that anyone was detained. I was there before, during and after and other than seeing cops in full gear, it was a non-event for the customers.

Given the management turnover over the past year (for the better, especially re: the GM mentioned above), it wouldn't be a shock if DPD is acting upon tips from a disgruntled former employee.

As a gent club vet, my hard-earned and costly opinion is that there is less sketchy stuff at The Lodge than any of the other clubs. Originally Posted by NotPlaying
Thank you Sir for your detailed input.