Asian Dancers?

Any clubs have a fair amount of asian dancers
Not a fair amount. Have you been out lately?
Met a 8/10 Filipina at bucks Dallas - good dancing, no extras offered but did send me pix later and an offer of 600 to meet otc - way overpriced IMHO considering what you can have at that rate off 411 with many documented skills and rep

She’s racially Asian but 100% Dallas stripper
Wasn't there an Asian at buck dallas day shift that was supposedly very fit? Anyone know if she is still there?
Thanks for the info will stick to amps for asians
I saw 2 Asian girls at BabyDolls last week, one was Brook and was Lulu, both pretty
Still not a fair amount.
There's an Asian girl who looks good at pts and will occasionally have a butt plug in while doing her set. But still only one asian.
I have been to a lot of clubs and I have yet to see an Asian dancer, unless you include Russia.
  • mb60
  • 10-09-2019, 07:02 PM
Used to one at bdfw on the day shift until she went bat shit crazy. She was hot with man mades.
There's an Asian girl who looks good at pts and will occasionally have a butt plug in while doing her set. But still only one asian. Originally Posted by Wingman07
Which shift?
There was a pretty Japanese girl at Bucks FW named Leilani, but haven’t seen her there recently.
Leilani hasn't been there in several months. Every now and then I see an Asian girl with blue hair there, and there are a couple of Blasians that I see every now and then, Kimora bring one.