Inside all of us is a wild thing

I dare you to conquer your deepest taboos. Dare to indulge your deepest fantasies. Women such as myself have been a taboo and a fantasy in our american culture since the day the first beautiful african woman stepped foot on american soil. She was the lustfulfantasy of every man that saw her, but she was also taboo for all of the reasons passed on in our written and oral history. How can you cum over your deepest taboo?
Attached Images File Type: jpg nipes.jpg (12.6 KB, 350 views)
you are fuckin HOT..and I mean that sincerely!

I luv chocolate women...I have had a couple chocolate doubles gals That I had so much fun with...now I need a new one!

I luv chocolate women...I have had a couple chocolate doubles gals That I had so much fun with...now I need a new one!
Originally Posted by DallasRain

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well damn. Now I need to do her too..mmmmm yummmm
Dallas, I would love to be your double chocolate delight. I hope to see you soon.
Ill be there first of nov..ill pm you..woohoo
She's my ATF Dallas, and there aren't enough positive adjectives to discribe how wouderful and delicious this chocolate delight is. You two will have great fun together. Penny I'm fantasizing right now of how to cum over (and over, and over) you...my deepest taboo. See you this week