Blessed

I know I have sort of posted on this before and I apologize but I am truly blessed due to this site I have meet so many great people ladies and gentlemen alike. I have be honored to developed a reporre with a few of them and lat night I received a call from someone here and it was so refreshing and enjoyable to talk for almost two hours and cover topics from the hobby to just life in general. The person's words were " to talk with a lady who actually listens and responds on topic and have to topics flow and change". we see some negative things here and I think it is important to be reminded of the good things that come from the hobby besides great BCD....
I have met some great people on ECCIE. Of course I just started here for the obvious reason, and then you just get drawn in. ECCIE is my Facebook. We have been known to have mini-socials at Hooters, and they are always fun.
my sentiments exactly !

big kiss, sweetheart !
ditto===this is better than the "real world" sometimes!!
I started out on this site to gain access to quality providers. I have done that. Along the way I have learned much listening to people far more experienced than me. Just when you think you have seen about everything or you have heard it all, along comes someone to completely change your line of thinking. I have also had the privilege to meet and speak to some truly remarkable people! I love the one bond we all have in common, were all horney! And some of us are even wicked about it!
yes and of course there are rare exceptions on both sides that like to cause drama but the positive outweighs the negative....
ditto===this is better than the "real world" sometimes!! Originally Posted by DallasRain