Professional Photos in Houston until August 13

I will be available in the Houston market from now until August 13 and will return in October. I have worked with several independant providers and agencies and have great referrences. I don't do trades, I work full time as a photographer.
I have a 3000 square foot studio in Galveston but also have a fully mobile studio so I can come to you. I only use professional equipment, you can't buy any of my gear at Wal-Mart or Best Buy and my backdrops are NOT sheets from the Martha Stewart collection. I have a make up artist available for small fee.
Feel free to check out my online portfolio at http://www.blackchairphoto.com/Portf...6818839_WWNM2D
it is password protected, "eccie" is the password.

I only photoshop what the client asks for, if you want natural or full blown glamour, your choice.

I do offer group discounts so if you and a friend want shoots, discount would apply.

Willing to travel outside the Houston area for additional fee (only fuel costs).

And while I do alot of boudior photos, if you need family portraits or other events you don't have to tell me where you saw my ad

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me here, email, or by phone 832-483-3640.