Went fishing and...

I went fishing and decided to bring a fish home...he’s a catfish and I put him in the tank and he looks cranky as fuck just miserable! I named him misery lol how the fuck does a fish look annoyed AND I can feel vibes from him Rlmfaooooo
I went fishing and decided to bring a fish home...he’s a catfish and I put him in the tank and he looks cranky as fuck just miserable! I named him misery lol how the fuck does a fish look annoyed AND I can feel vibes from him Rlmfaooooo Originally Posted by poisoned flower

you took him from the wild and put him in a cage....hows he suppose to look lol
he's prob thinking oh i wish she just would have eaten me and gotten it over with
Well we went down this morning and put him back. I got sick of the glaring and attitude Rlmfaooooo
Can’t help no one these days!!! Rlmfaooooo Rlmfaooooo
They are much better if you dredge them in a dry mix and drop them into a skillet of hot oil...just sayin'...
I'm more of a lurker, but I'll bite on this thread ...

Ever since I saw a display of North American river sport fishing fish in a huge aquarium inside a Cabela's, I've wondered about keeping sport fish at home. I found this fish farm in NYS that will sell catfish and all other kinds of native swimmer-pets online:

https://www.smithcreekfishfarm.com/i..._list_limit=24

Thanks for letting me take the bait!
Oh wow! I am gonna look that up! And you can take
The bait anytime baby����
Trouts are a nice catch but they like to hide in the wet caves sometimes.
I know there are lots of people who love eating catfish, but I never understood the appeal. Too strong a taste plus just an ugly fish plus I had them in my aquarium as a kid
They sure are ugly omfg
Trouts are a nice catch but they like to hide in the wet caves sometimes. Originally Posted by jayreemer
Wet places huh?
Caves huh? ������
Yep look “During spawning season in the spring, a rainbow trout will find a secluded cove or inlet.” they like to spawn in a secluded cove.