Address: Richmond and Hillcroft
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, NE, HJ, Russian
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $ + tip
Hair Length and Color: Red to middle of back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty, voluptuous with amazing C's (can't tell if real or not), impressive eye candy overall
Recommendation: Yes
I think she has been around a while or before. The yellow outfit looks familiar although I have never tried her services. Thanks for the review. I may give her a try this time around.
she NCNS me before and pretty tough to schedule with. i would still probably go in like i said, she is hard to get ahold of.
I saw her awhile back and the fact that she has a limited menu for her price plus the fact that she answered her phone 3 times during the session plus the session length was only 45 minutes is the reason I haven't been back. She is very pretty though.
Does she ever answer her phone?
Sometimes she does. That's all I can say. Sge has never returned a message but if you catch her she is relatively easy to schedule with.
I have tried many times to catch her but I always get voicemail. Her services from the reviews are something I would enjoy but if you can't reach her then you go to the next one.
Try texting instead of calling. I find that works better with her sometimes. Also, she doesn't work everyday of the week. She probably only work 3 or 4 days a week.
I agree on everything above. I've seen her twice, and she does a short massage, answers her phone during sessions, and while she is pretty and has a great set of tits, can't justify the $ for service. Don't think bj or DATY are on the menu.
Yes, she does up charge and she is more expensive than most, but if she likes you, then she is really good.

I wish that her prices would come down, I would see her a lot more.
Sometimes she does. That's all I can say. Sge has never returned a message but if you catch her she is relatively easy to schedule with. Originally Posted by Jjmcclure
Damn right, JJ. I have the same experience with her