Jade Spa????

Hello everyone , with walnut hill being torn and so much police activity in the area, I am wondering if anyone has visited Jade Spa (market center)recently , I haven't been there in months last time I was there Joy was there and i was there every week haha anyway just wondering if anyone knows if there are any stars at JADE right now like the good old days! :mf_laughboun ce2::mf_laugh bounce2:
  • Fap
  • 10-23-2019, 03:57 PM
It was busier than normal there last weekend, I got sent behind the kitchen. I didn't even know there was more rooms back there lol. I got Jessie.
cool cool did you review her bro
I didn't even know there was more rooms back there. Originally Posted by Fap
It used to be two AMPs. Hawaii and Jade if I remember correctly.
  • Fap
  • 10-26-2019, 02:57 PM
cool cool did you review her bro Originally Posted by Carlitos48
I'm too lazy to review but I've gotten Hannah and Jessie were both on their game recently. I think they know Arianna is a big hit and trying to find similar talent.
I'm too lazy to review but I've gotten Hannah and Jessie were both on their game recently. I think they know Arianna is a big hit and trying to find similar talent. Originally Posted by Fap
Jesse is always on her game.
I had heard that she was back there, but I wasn't sure. Not much said about Jade these days.
The management made a mistake when they didn't try to keep Arianna.
Where is she at now?
Thanks
  • cosoj
  • 10-28-2019, 10:12 PM
Is that the Jessie who work there about 1 year ago? Short wild thing who lives in NY?