Memo to providers on threADs (and forbidden ads-just don't): be creative please!

• pxmcc
  • 10-24-2019, 02:33 AM
So we're all aware that with no ad forum, it's tricky for the gals to let the guys they're available. So of course one way for the gals to let the guys know they're in town is to post a threAD in coed. When a gal posts a thread in Houston coed, at a minimum, it means she's around. The problem is that gals are posting threADs that lack any substance that anyone wants to read. We don't need another post about what's there to do in the Galleria. sorry to break the bad news, ladies.

ok i'm going to go out on a limb here. throw rotten tomatoes if you must. accuse me of pandering for free kitty. whatever, i could give two fucks. But VenusNova's posts are so slick that i am totally unaware if they are even threADs or just regular threads. ladies, try to be creative, like she is. i'm not suggesting you copy her style, but her ability to capture an audience with entertaining posts.

how bout a post on newbie bondage? how bout a post about when you first got your hobby cherry popped? how bout a post about your closest call with le? how bout what was the weirdest hobby experience ever? worst session ever? first ever water sports session? there are a million interesting topics that are hobby related that will generate clicks and get you noticed.

just don't start another thread about the best part of town to stay in. (it's Pasadena/Channelview of course dammit you fools!) that horse is so dead that such threads are undead zombies come back to haunt coed again..

#MCGA #Imheretobeentertained..
"Is that not why you are here?"

p.s. ladies, update your damn profile pics! men are visual creatures. we can't read for shit, but we're super skilled-hell yes it's a skill requiring years of practice-at looking at sexy (but rule-compliant plz) pics.
This is not a useless thread
Edited
So we're all aware that with no ad forum, it's tricky for the gals to let the guys they're available. So of course one way for the gals to let the guys know they're in town is to post a threAD in coed. When a gal posts a thread in Houston coed, at a minimum, it means she's around. The problem is that gals are posting threADs that lack any substance that anyone wants to read. We don't need another post about what's there to do in the Galleria. sorry to break the bad news, ladies.

ok i'm going to go out on a limb here. throw rotten tomatoes if you must. accuse me of pandering for free kitty. whatever, i could give two fucks. But VenusNova's posts are so slick that i am totally unaware if they are even threADs or just regular threads. ladies, try to be creative, like she is. i'm not suggesting you copy her style, but her ability to capture an audience with entertaining posts.

how bout a post on newbie bondage? how bout a post about when you first got your hobby cherry popped? how bout a post about your closest call with le? how bout what was the weirdest hobby experience ever? worst session ever? first ever water sports session? there are a million interesting topics that are hobby related that will generate clicks and get you noticed.

just don't start another thread about the best part of town to stay in. (it's Pasadena/Channelview of course dammit you fools!) that horse is so dead that such threads are undead zombies come back to haunt coed again..

#MCGA #Imheretobeentertained..
"Is that not why you are here?"

p.s. ladies, update your damn profile pics! men are visual creatures. we can't read for shit, but we're super skilled-hell yes it's a skill requiring years of practice-at looking at sexy (but rule-compliant plz) pics. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Sheesh, how were brand new providers touring Houston supposed to know about where the best part of town for Incall was unless we inquired?!?!? I mean, if it wasn’t for this very useful post, I wouldn’t. I do concur that is one of the most ridiculous thread starters just because it screams AD, but it’s a relevant question for others. Doesn’t make all of us fools my luv! But thanks lol
There are probably 100 or more current threads in Co-Ed about places to stay and places to visit and places to eat. I think PX is suggesting providers use a little imagination.
Correct me if I am wrong PX
#here2stay
#MWGA

Pics pics pics...
I don't know why having a personality is so hard for providers to grasp.

It's okay to be funny, lighthearted & witty.

Everything doesn't have to be super sexual to garner attention.
There are probably 100 or more current threads in Co-Ed about places to stay and places to visit and places to eat. I think PX is suggesting providers use a little imagination.
Correct me if I am wrong PX Originally Posted by tbone2u

That's what I got from the OP as well.

There actually used to be a sticky on this subject but it got removed. Now the mods are removing "coy" threADs and banning providers if they post them. This only a month or so after it was suggested by a mod, IIRC that "coy" threads would have to suffice for now.

There were also some very good stickies on "things that should be perfectly obvious". One for providers and one for clients. Those are gone as well.
It's almost as if someone, behind the scenes, is trying their damnedest to make it as hard as possible to hobby.
Hmmmm...
Something else to remember is the reputation as a shit show that Co-ed is known to be. We used to have a lot of well established, fun and flirty providers posting here. That changed over the last three or so years. Some retired but many of them just got tired of the BS.
Some of us have tried to encourage providers to post more recently. They don't all have to start new threADs. Just their presence here lets us know that they are still around. BW is right, just participate and be fun, flirty and lighthearted.

We continue to have a roadblock though. A few individuals continue to see co-ed as a place to spout their political and social views and complaints as well as beat their chests. It's unattractive and keeps providers away.
I've had way more success with my own brand of self deprecating humor.

I will admit that I've not always been the most encouraging person on the board though. Sometimes providers say stuff that is better left unsaid. I've let them know and it has usually not ended well. For the most part, those days are over for me but...

I will continue to call out those that want to make this forum something it isn't intended to be.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-24-2019, 11:00 AM
Correct me if I am wrong PX Originally Posted by tbone2u
you are correct sir.
While I agree with the OP there are already many posts about hotels in the area is stale and like his idea to post about "how they got into the hobby."

I look at posts about hotels as a basic function...to let us know they are available. The ladies are posting about hotels as that was the suggest post by site opperators.
At least they are posting!

I personally am going to welcome those posts on hotels. With the changes that occurred a month ago it has changed the site and until the site allows ads again let's put up with posts about hotels. It's all about basic function, provider in town who is looking for business.

Please don't beat up the provider for attempting to let us hobbiests know she is in town.
I definitely understand cupcake. I’m just from a region that literally doesn’t utilize this site at all and therefore I sometimes have a hard time maneuvering around it as I’m not to familiar with what threads to look at and where they are. Thanks again luv bugs!!!
While I agree with the OP there are already many posts about hotels in the area is stale and like his idea to post about "how they got into the hobby."

I look at posts about hotels as a basic function...to let us know they are available. The ladies are posting about hotels as that was the suggest post by site opperators.
At least they are posting!

I personally am going to welcome those posts on hotels. With the changes that occurred a month ago it has changed the site and until the site allows ads again let's put up with posts about hotels. It's all about basic function, provider in town who is looking for business.

Please don't beat up the provider for attempting to let us hobbiests know she is in town. Originally Posted by Fizley
Exactly, I honestly didn’t know at all about any hotels in Houston. I’m based in Ohio and we don’t use Eccie but it’s highly favored in Texas so of course it’s my go to platform for my tours to Texas. My inquiries were innocent and only for the purpose of finding out where to book my Incall. I understand how it can be nerve wrecking to some because of what was mentioned above though...
Many ways to sell pussy.
Many ways to sell cars......don't discuss anything mechanical anymore, just electronic gadgets
Ask Scotty Kilmer, a new Houston legend

Many ways to sell smart phones.....only discuss the camera
Mattress Mac figured out how to sell furniture....stupid ads work, at least when he started out
Many ways to sell pussy.
Many ways to sell cars......don't discuss anything mechanical anymore, just electronic gadgets
Ask Scotty Kilmer, a new Houston legend

Many ways to sell smart phones.....only discuss the camera
Mattress Mac figured out how to sell furniture....stupid ads work, at least when he started out Originally Posted by VitaMan
Lol, definitely