Some of these ads ! Ha

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...l/172262983544

Just a funny one

She looks good but ready the info .... sexy ebony hahaha wow
And 70 for an hour ha

Definitely a scam
No longer found. But yeah. I've seen a few that were definitely too good to be true. lol
Dang should have screen shot it

Noticed about half a dozen more with the same wording and same number definitely scams I’m sure
I've seen some of those posts as well. I marvel at the one listing a 100 for all night. I also get a chuckle at the one that states "you can fuck your own style".
http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/630581964448

This one confuses me, she says fantastic blowjob by a little blonde bad ass, but then she’s 150 pounds and 5’1”, does that mean 250 pounds and 5’4”?

Her activities do not list Deepthroat or cim.

Has her age as 32 which is granny compared to a little blond badass

it says text me on my new number,,,like her regulars are so relieved knowing now that she lost her old number

Says she will make your experience unforgettable an that it will last a lifetime

It makes me feel like that I am missing out on some secret underground section of the Internet that only she and her closest customers are aware of

And at the same time if what is posted is not true, then there are a lot of mongers (hundreds) that do not “kiss n tell”

Which puts this website (eccie) in the minority of what is going on out there

It’s actually a good ad,,I bet shes one sexy fucking chick that looks nothing like the girl in the picture and will have someone mysteriously bang on the door five minutes in,,,her pussy is so tight that the condom will pull off in ten strokes and then she says the time clock is about up and shes out of condoms
The ones that really make me chuckle are the "it's free if it's not me"....can you just imagine knocking on a door and whoever answers is not the one in the pic, then trying to convince that person they have to give it to you free......how exactly would that work?