fake university raided by ICE; leftist shit in their pants

Leftists Decry Fake University ICE Sting Practiced During Obama Administration

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...dministration/

Obama started this program and this is still continuing under Trump.

so, at least he did something good for a change.

bahahahahahahaha!
this is nice, except that Obama increased Financial Aid to all these fake schools, and encouraged them to multiply like Rats.. and Trump's Bullshit Real Estate Course was already sacked, Pot calling Kettle Black.
this is nice, except that Obama increased Financial Aid to all these fake schools, and encouraged them to multiply like Rats.. and Trump's Bullshit Real Estate Course was already sacked, Pot calling Kettle Black. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

the fake universities were set up by the govt. to trap visa violators.

leftist think this is cruel. stupid people.
this is nice, except that Obama increased Financial Aid to all these fake schools, and encouraged them to multiply like Rats.. and Trump's Bullshit Real Estate Course was already sacked, Pot calling Kettle Black. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

not really. Trump's University has nothing to do with this. stop being a false equivalence poster.

it is fact however, that under Obama, similar tactics were used to target student visa fraud.

just like this ...

Obama officials rushed to explain photos from 2014 that went viral showing locked-up immigrant children — and Trump's facilities look the same

https://www.businessinsider.com/migr...plained-2018-5

just another example of "Obama GOOD!" .. Trump BAD!"

BAHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAA AHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAH AAAAAHHHHHHAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAH HAHASHAHHAHHHHHAAHHHHAHHHHHAAA AAAHHHHHHAAHAHAGAGFAGAGGAHAHSH SHSSHHHASASAAHHASAHAHHAHHAHHHH AHHHAHHAHAHHHAHHAAA
the fake universities were set up by the govt. to trap visa violators.

leftist think this is cruel. stupid people. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I understand that.. I'm talking about the little for-profit Bullshit colleges, the DeVry's and shit, that exploded under Obama.

why do you say Lefty's think it is cruel? is it cruel that Trump suckered in students to his Bullshit course, and ripped them off? had to get a Court order before trump would repay the students?
I understand that.. I'm talking about the little for-profit Bullshit colleges, the DeVry's and shit, that exploded under Obama.

why do you say Lefty's think it is cruel? is it cruel that Trump suckered in students to his Bullshit course, and ripped them off? had to get a Court order before trump would repay the students? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

this is different from the so-called stop-shop private universities that popped up during the obama administration. for one thing they actually taught courses; even it may have been "bullshit" courses. at least they got something for it.

their fault for not checking their accreditation. personally, I don't think they should have gotten their money back.

this govt. project didn't. big difference in form and function.

why do you say Lefty's think it is cruel? is it cruel that Trump suckered in students to his Bullshit course, and ripped them off? had to get a Court order before trump would repay the students? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

DeVry has been around long before Obama became president. he was still part of the "Choom gang" in Hawaii when DeVry was open.

how do you equate Trump University to an ICE sting? we'll wait ...

how do you equate Trump University to an ICE sting? we'll wait ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
the equation is they both operated essentially fake schools.
the equation is they both operated essentially fake schools. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

No. wrong as usual. one was a real estate "prep" school and the other was an ICE string.

try again.
No. wrong as usual. one was a real estate "prep" school and the other was an ICE string.

try again. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
you believe Trump's school had legitimacy?

to quote you..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
you believe Trump's school had legitimacy?

to quote you..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

it doesn't matter. they weren't offering a degree. they never said that. it wasn't any different that the dozens of "real estate get rich" courses people offer. like this guy ..

https://armandomontelongo.com/

he even had a TV show too.

i know a guy whose dad ran a real estate school. it wasn't accredited but it was a legit prep school for one thing ... the realtor's exam in Kentucky, and the broker's exam. they are pretty successful. all they do is prep potential realtors to take the exams.

they aren't accredited. they don't need to be.
it doesn't matter. they weren't offering a degree. they never said that. it wasn't any different that the dozens of "real estate get rich" courses people offer. like this guy ..

https://armandomontelongo.com/

he even had a TV show too.

i know a guy whose dad ran a real estate school. it wasn't accredited but it was a legit prep school for one thing ... the realtor's exam in Kentucky, and the broker's exam. they are pretty successful. all they do is prep potential realtors to take the exams.

they aren't accredited. they don't need to be. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

they may not need to be accredited, but they sure need to check the BBB for legitimacy.
the equation is they both operated essentially fake schools. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

technically, Trump university wasn't a fake school. at least, they taught courses, even though it was bullshit courses. advertising and by word of mouth, gave it a patina of legitimacy.

the fake govt. universities didn't have classes. that is what makes it different from trump uni.
technically, Trump university wasn't a fake school. at least, they taught courses, even though it was bullshit courses. advertising and by word of mouth, gave it a patina of legitimacy.

the fake govt. universities didn't have classes. that is what makes it different from trump uni. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
on this we agree..
one question. whose explanation was better, waco's or firestorm?

lol