Decisions, Decisions over-night stay!

Would like to hear from both men and ladies, an average donation for an over night get together?. Say 7pm-7am need thoughts quick, its for tonight. Thanks Mandi Minx
Been asked but I don't pay for more than an hour! Prices range from $800.00-$1200.00 I've been told.
Paying for sleeping? And ................. who is gonna pay who?
Paying for sleeping? And ................. who is gonna pay who? Originally Posted by waverunner234
Who said anything about sleeping?
Been asked but I don't pay for more than an hour! Prices range from $800.00-$1200.00 I've been told. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thank You Kindly Mandi
I think I've seen advertised somewhere around 5 or 6 times the hourly rate -- some lower, some higher. So it can vary considerably depending on the lady's hourly rate. But I don't really look for overnight rates (only tried an overnight once and it was a disaster) so that's not necessarily a representative sample.

Ultimately it's about what it's worth to you and what it's worth to him. If you agree on 3 times your hourly rate, fine. If you agree on 8 times your hourly rate, fine.
I've done a couple with my now retired ATF. It was great! We did some play time, go to dinner, have a little more playtime. She usually fell asleep in my arms. Usually wake up middle of the night have a little more playtime, sleep a bit more do a morning playtime, breakfast and if there's anything left ...... then a shower and out the door. She did them for what amounted to a 4 hour session. Had another fun time with a lady that had a 4 hour sports special. It was 4 hours with food, drink and watching your favorite sports on TV. It amounted to $$$$$ for a real fun time, didn't see much of the TV! We went over by an hour and if she was still around i'd do that once a month! There's a local girl here that has ads for overnights for $$$$$! I really enjoyed them and would consider it again if there's some kind of connection. BD
$1000 for 12 hours
Who said anything about sleeping? Originally Posted by Mandi Minx
I like your style!!!
  • Old-T
  • 08-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Would like to hear from both men and ladies, an average donation for an over night get together?. Say 7pm-7am need thoughts quick, its for tonight. Thanks Mandi Minx Originally Posted by Mandi Minx
Mandi,

A lot depends upon where you are, but 1000-1800 seems the typical range. Another way to look at it is 4 to 6 times a lady's hourly rate.

There is also some variation depending what the overnight will include:
--dinner and a show, then maybe a drink or two before heading back to the hotel, might be closer to 4x the hourly

vs
--12 hours in bed, might be closer to 6x

These are broad generalities. Hope this helps a little.

O-T
I like your style!!! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I do too, SL!

Mandy, you have PM.