This Can’t Be True

https://floridianpress.com/2019/11/i...assed-to-iran/

I doubt it’s true. She fucks around, but that doesn’t make her a spy.
But it's enough to impeach her
  • oeb11
  • 12-04-2019, 11:16 AM
If true - valid grounds to bring it up in the House.

The House DPST majority will fiercely defend their islamic cover girl.
https://floridianpress.com/2019/11/i...assed-to-iran/

I doubt it’s true. She fucks around, but that doesn’t make her a spy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Since she doesn't have a connection to this country, I wouldn't put nothing past her.
She got into the country illegally, defrauded the student loan program, got her brother into the country illegally, lied on her tax return and has multiple campaign finance violations. If she was not a "protected class"she'd already be in jail or deported or worse - Tran may buttfuck her.
Citizenship can be revoked for immigrants under certain situations. It has actually happened
  • oeb11
  • 12-04-2019, 04:56 PM
UC - very true- but the Republican leadership shows no courage or appetite for taking on the DPST tidal wave of "Outrage" over investigating one of their own litle "diversity darlings" for crimes.

They feel immune for their misdeeds, and unless the DOJ grows a backbone - they will not only get away with it, but be emboldened to further crimes.
"Abusing our system to destroy our country" Truer words haven't been said in a long time.
However the HYPOCRISY is the LSM looks the other way ,yet Big-T everything is criminal or some type of Conspiracy theory with Russians or green men .the Ignorance is outstanding.
You have funny green men in the States, rexsy?
Citizenship can be revoked for immigrants under certain situations. It has actually happened Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Does fucking PM Trudeau falls under that list of situations, Carpsy? Because if so, the. Trump’s going to needs a new blow up dolly.
  • oeb11
  • 12-05-2019, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the nonsense- YR
  • oeb11
  • 12-05-2019, 01:41 PM
[QUOTE=HoeHummer;1061872233]You have funny green men in the States, rexsy?

Absolutely correct, YR

They are known as Philadelphia Eagles.