Encounter: The Quest to find the Autumn Fox

User ID: 438528
Date: 5 December 2019
Name: FormerlyAutumnFoxx
Phone: 850-900-8558
Email Address: SixxTheVixxen@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://eccie.net/member.php?u=438528 (Computer View) or https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=438528 (Mobile View)
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Near Pensacola NAS
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, Foreplay, DATY, HJ, BBBJ, CFS, Missionary, Missionary with legs on shoulders, K9, Cowgirl, Missionary, Conversation
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Fiery Red hair that goes down to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Autumn is an attractive “girl next door”-type beauty that is around 5’4 and 125 pounds.

After seeing her in person, now I understand why she calls herself ”Autumn Fox”. Her user name fits her description and demeanor perfectly.

Autumn is a hybrid between the European and indigenous Native American foxes. She has the best traits of both worlds. This fox is incredibly rare, particularly because she’s a Northern fox who migrated to the South.

While I love Southern girls, it is refreshing to experience something different.

I would say she is curvy. I hate that term because when people say “curvy”, the image you think of is “fat.” That definitely isn’t the case.

She has a very sexy body, with a slim waist accented by huge, natural D cup breasts with puffy, pink nipples and a really nice ass. Her skin is pasty white and very soft to the touch. She’s mostly clean shaven with a small, shaved patch of fiery red hair on the top of her public mound. Yes, the carpet matches the drapes.

I’m honestly not sure what her best feature is, as they are all very nice. She checks off so many boxes.

• Natural redhead with freckles and hypnotic hazel eyes that are easy to get lost in.
• Huge D cup breasts with large, puffy pink nipples.
• A really nice ass that feels amazing when you take her from behind.
• An extremely tight package that’s visually pleasing and clean tasting.
• A bright smile that lights up the entire room.

Personality/Demeanor: This is where Autumn wins. She’s already a good looking girl, but her sweet and cool demeanor makes her even more attractive. She is very pleasant to be around.

She’s in her mid-20’s, but she has a maturity that’s beyond her years.

Autumn has a soothing quality about her. I just felt so relaxed and comfortable in her company. She’s soft spoken and meek with a squeaky voice.

Recommendation: Yes
Need a glass of cold water close by to read this review. You nailed it again and her. Great review as always.
Not quite as good as the BEG review but when you set the bar that high it is hard to reach that level. Thanks again Blackbird. Keep them coming. Blackbird caught up with the elusive unicorn.
Very nice review, one may pick up a paper and have a cup of coffee in the a.m. or perhaps catch up on some reading but Damn.......reading reviews like this surpasses. Whew!!! Wipe the sweat off the forehead lol.
My god BBNM yeah cold shower now haha awesome review man !!

Autumn is number one at everything

Again stellar review of a stellar woman
Did you mention big ole bitties?
I don't remember the last time I got wood reading a review.
I need to move to Pensacola y’all have all the fun ladies
Gentlemen,

I appreciate the positive feedback.

I’m continuing to work on my review format and storytelling. I don’t want to be stagnant. I’d like to continue to innovate and evolve. Sometimes I think I’m too long-winded with my stories.

The BEG review had tie-ins and parallels to literature and the film noir genre.

I might need to rethink my future reviews and still deliver a quality product.

My time with Autumn Fox was incredible, and I would highly recommend her.

All the best,

Blackbird_Nevermore
Had run across a fox in the woods. Had to go back and read this one lol.
Had run across a fox in the woods. Had to go back and read this one lol. Originally Posted by war eagle
I found my way back to the Fox Den last night. Review to follow.