Encounter: Finding Autumn Fox

User ID: 438528
Date: 16 December 2019
Name: Autumn Fox
Phone: 850-900-8558
Email Address: SixxTheVixxen@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://eccie.net/member.php?u=438528(Computer View) or https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=438528(Mobile View)
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Near Pensacola Naval Air Station
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Conversation, massage, GFE, CFS, LFK, DFK, foreplay, DATY, BBBJ, facesitting, cowgirl, missionary, missionary with legs on shoulders, K9
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Fiery red hair that goes down to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Smoker, she vapes.
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Autumn is an attractive “girl next door”-type beauty that is around 5’4 and 125 pounds.

Autumn looked absolutely stunning tonight!!! A little bit of make up goes a long way.

She wore a grey sweater dress that hugs and accentuates her curves. My guess is she bought it from Ann Taylor Loft or Banana Republic.

I could see her being a pinup model and/or movie star during the 1940's or 50's.

After seeing her in person, now I understand why she calls herself ”Autumn Fox”. Her user name fits her description and demeanor perfectly.

Autumn is a hybrid of the European and indigenous Native American fox species, and possesses the best traits of both.

While I love Southern girls, it is refreshing to experience something different as Autumn is a Northern fox.

I would say she is curvy. I hate that term because when people say “curvy”, the image you think of is “fat.” That definitely isn’t the case.

She has a very sexy body, with a slim waist accented by huge, natural D cup breasts with puffy, pink nipples and a really nice ass. Her skin is pasty white and very soft to the touch. She’s mostly clean shaven with a small, shaved patch of fiery red hair on the top of her public mound. Yes, the carpet matches the drapes.

I’m honestly not sure what her best feature is, as they are all very nice. She checks off so many boxes.

• Natural redhead with freckles and hypnotic hazel eyes that are easy to get lost in.
• Huge D cup breasts with large, puffy pink nipples.
• A really nice ass that feels amazing when you take her from behind.
• An extremely tight package that’s visually pleasing and clean tasting.
• A bright smile that lights up the entire room.

I would say Autumn reminds me of the hot, nerdy girl in college or a young, single business professional who works in an office environment for some Fortune 500 Company.

Personality/Demeanor:
This is where Autumn shines. She’s already a good looking girl, but her sweet and cool demeanor makes her even more attractive.

Autumn is very pleasant to be around. She has a soothing quality about her. She's very warm and welcoming. I felt so comfortable and relaxed in her presence. I would argue that her soft-spoken manner adds to her calming effect.

She’s in her mid-20’s, but she has a maturity that’s beyond her years. She is very intelligent and articulate, thus making her a natural conversationalist.

Recommendation: Yes
I need to sit down and read this.....Damn.......Whewww!
She is cool chick, with good connections in the area. She can be flaky, but aren't we all at times. I don't want to see a girl who isn't feeling it, so i am okay with that, except when I have already driven across town. She is my go to, and probably mind fucking me, but says she only see guys she is attracted to and enjoys "her time" with.
Man, I’d be broke if I lived in Pensacola, Y’all have some truly lovely ladies.
Autumn is definitely a keeper! She is "everything" I am attracted to in a young woman, not to mention she's hella CUTE! If I had the time and resources, I'd see her every single day if I could!

She's the kind of girl you would be proud to take home to meet your parents. She's THAT SWEET and CUTE!