Name: Pixiestar
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: Pixiestar@protonmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: West side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBJ, HJ, cowgirl, mish, doggy, lazy doggy (several times), spoon, BBJ, HJ, body worship
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous, just check out her photos., 100% accurate. Trust me I have touched every square inch of her body many, many times.
Recommendation: Yes
Pics or link?
nothing in stg search matches pixie......please provide lookup link or pics
Use the search function at the top of this page and enter Pixiestar (all one word) and you will find her thread which gives the option to view her image gallery.
Reminder: You gotta have premium access to see the image gallery. Otherwise, all you see is mostly blurred thumbnails.
What is there to introduce? This is nothing more than Flakey Eva changing her name.
I am a relative newcomer to the area and I tried to introduce myself to Pixiestar and got no response
I am a relative newcomer to the area and I tried to introduce myself to Pixiestar and got no response Originally Posted by flanker1017
Even when you do get a response it will be ramblings of promises and then you will likely get ghosted. This is why she changed her name several of us got fed up with her BS and put it on blast..

Even when you do get a response it will be ramblings of promises and then you will likely get ghosted. This is why she changed her name several of us got fed up with her BS and put it on blast..

Originally Posted by DJIncognito
Her post made it sound like everyone knows who she is. What name did she use in the past?
Her post made it sound like everyone knows who she is. What name did she use in the past? Originally Posted by whiskeybiscuits

Eva Moore
Google search her email link. The 1st result has a bunch of pics.