Big hobbyist question?!!??

• Sk27
  • 12-26-2019, 02:22 PM
Umm do we not know what discreet means anymore?

I want to know what discreet means to everyone?

Or respectful?

Sorry but as a provider I feel like we should have mutual respect for each other And discreetness! If you except me to be cool and calm in public and not telling the world. Then I do as well. If you dont know me and I came up and tried kissing you then you wouldn't be ok with that. Or grabbed your ass in plain site for all to see. Remember everyone the nice guy wins in the end and being sweet and not pushy will get you further.

Sorry to vent but this is why I get upset at the hobby! Just saying!! Not sure if other providers feel the same or have had the same problems.
Umm do we not know what discreet means anymore?

I want to know what discreet means to everyone?

Or respectful?

Sorry but as a provider I feel like we should have mutual respect for each other And discreetness! If you dont know me and I came up and tried kissing you then you wouldn't be ok with that. Or grabbed your ass in plain site for all to see. Originally Posted by Sk27
I have never seen anyone be discreet while hobbying in public. Nice pictures BTW.
I agree OP! My 13 YO daughter and I were shopping in Safeway, when a provider I saw once locked eyes. I winked at her, and kept walking, continuing to shop.

My daughter made a comment about a strange women following us around the store. My daughter left to get a treat from the candy isle and the next thing I knew the provider was standing next to me telling how much she missed me and that I needed to come back and session with her again.

My daughter, on her way back, heard part of the conversation and started asking me a ton of questions who she was.

For that reason I no longer see providers within 30 miles of my house.

Keep your hobby life separate from your private life.
  • Sk27
  • 12-26-2019, 10:50 PM
I have never seen anyone be discreet while hobbying in public. Nice pictures BTW. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Thank you marcelluswalluz and it’s a shame because then I feel like I can’t see clients if they are going to try something outside. My suit is like Vegas what happens in there stays in there lol not outside for privacy reasons ����
  • Sk27
  • 12-26-2019, 10:59 PM
I agree OP! My 13 YO daughter and I were shopping in Safeway, when a provider I saw once locked eyes. I winked at her, and kept walking, continuing to shop.

My daughter made a comment about a strange women following us around the store. My daughter left to get a treat from the candy isle and the next thing I knew the provider was standing next to me telling how much she missed me and that I needed to come back and session with her again.

My daughter, on her way back, heard part of the conversation and started asking me a ton of questions who she was.

For that reason I no longer see providers within 30 miles of my house.

Keep your hobby life separate from your private life. Originally Posted by Fizley
Fizley sorry that happened to you but at least she didn’t grab your butt because then you wouldn’t to answering to just your daughter but your wife.
That’s why if I saw you in the store I wouldn’t engage you like the provider you speak of. I might smile and go on with my shopping like nothing. You’ll call me because you saw me in the store. Keep it private and you’ll keep your clients long term. Just upsetting people don’t get it!!
it’s a shame because then I feel like I can’t see clients if they are going to try something outside. My suit is like Vegas what happens in there stays in there lol not outside for privacy reasons ���� Originally Posted by Sk27
Ok, I thought you were talking about being discreet while hobbying.
I agree, depending on the situation I wouldn't even acknowledge a fellow hobbyist if I were to run into him/her in the real world unless it was a bar/club/adult store & I was positive they were alone.
I've had a well known member grab my breast while walking me to my car after an awesome lunch meeting.

LOL it was very awkward and messed up the cool lunch we just had.

Yes, I did tell him how tacky that was.

# I don't canoodle in public
# I may play footsies but that's it. lol

Privacy Rules
I know too many people who will ask nosy questions if seen.

Remember everyone the nice guy wins in the end Originally Posted by Sk27
I agree with everything you said except this part. If losing means winning then ok. Nice guys get fucked over that's about it. One doesnt have to be mean or nice just be normal. Guys that know how to flatter, manipulate, persuade, entice, and ball those guys always win in the end. and because you know how to do those things it doesnt necessarily make one a bad person. Not in the P4P world. It's no different than IOP. But yeah mutual respect goes a long way
I agree with everything you said except this part. If losing means winning then ok. Nice guys get fucked over that's about it. One doesnt have to be mean or nice just be normal. Guys that know how to flatter, manipulate, persuade, entice, and ball those guys always win in the end. and because you know how to do those things it doesnt necessarily make one a bad person. Not in the P4P world. It's no different than IOP. But yeah mutual respect goes a long way Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
+2 Nice guys always finish last.
I feel like nice guys win in the end, who wants a disrespectful, outspoken prick! I use to like the bad boys but as I’m getting older the good guys are all I want. I use to bartend at tgi and one of my regulars as a provider became my regular at the bar but it never bothered me that he would flirt or get drunk and speak loudly but my hobby life isn’t a secret to my family or friends so everyone situation is different. I like seeing faces in public, if you want to speak then come right on over red rover, but be prepared to take me to lunch lmao