Hillary has to testify UNDER OATH

This should be a new experience. Judicial Watch has persuaded a judge that they need more information about the illegal server. JW has four months to complete interviews and Hillary now has 30 days to explain why she shouldn't...I guess this means she is going to run again so she can use the Biden excuse.
All I can say is: "Martha Stewart"!!!!!

And .... so much for the 2020 bidding!!!!!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 12-28-2019, 07:36 AM
H.... will control the DNC Convention from her prison cell - just mafia bosses did.

After all - DPST's want to give te vote to felons imprisoned - here is a perfect excuse for them.

The vision of H.... inaugurated from a prison cell - every DPST will be convulsed in joy!
All I can say is: "Martha Stewart"!!!!!

And .... so much for the 2020 bidding!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't you believe she will get this quashed somehow?
  • oeb11
  • 12-28-2019, 07:44 AM
It has been the teflon Clintons for a long time - hopefully eventually some of their lies and misconduct will catch up to them.
Interesting reports barleysoup. Where mights we find it? I sees that your fellow Trumpholians are quick to jump into the gang bang, oebsy twice naturally, but where’s the story, barleysoup?

Is it possibles they find the illegal server in Russia? Maybe it’s on some islands in the South Pacific, underneath a missing jetliner?

Or maybe it’s at the bottom of a bottle of ginski...
But, but, but, Hillary’s emails once again

She should tell judicial watch to go fuck themselves.
But, but, but, Hillary’s emails once again

She should tell judicial watch to go fuck themselves. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Unfortunately for her, it's not Judicial Watch she can tell that to. It's the judge presiding over the Judicial Watch case.

And but, but, but, there is still an active case there against her.
  • oeb11
  • 12-28-2019, 09:21 AM
Poor J666 and fellow DPST's fail to understand H... is not POTUS and does not have Executive privilege. Same for Biden.

Just because the DPST's "feel like it should be" does not mean they get their fantasies under Constitutional Law - something that means nothing to them - unless faced with an action against them.
So what, she can walk in and plead the fifth, or she can tell the court to go to hell and ignore the orders like the fat lying bastard ignores court decisions.

Their case will have to get in line behind the fat lying bastards and his associates like Rudy. Get over it.
Poor J666 and fellow DPST's fail to understand H... is not POTUS and does not have Executive privilege. Same for Biden.

Just because the DPST's "feel like it should be" does not mean they get their fantasies under Constitutional Law - something that means nothing to them - unless faced with an action against them. Originally Posted by oeb11

You (%@^^@%, Biden is not going to be at your fantasy trial. He wasn’t in the room when the fat lying bastard made the perfect call, he didn’t advise co workers to inform the lawyers of the phone call like Bolton did, Biden didn’t order the Ukraine funds held up, that was Mulvaney and Duffey. Biden isn’t working with Russian sympathizers to forge investigations for his Don, that’s Rudy.

Biden’s already told you people to fuck yourselves, haven’t you heard, and I support him 100% on that issue.
So what, she can walk in and plead the fifth, or she can tell the court to go to hell and ignore the orders like the fat lying bastard ignores court decisions.

Their case will have to get in line behind the fat lying bastards and his associates like Rudy. Get over it. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You silly twat, Biden is not going to be at your fantasy trial. He wasn’t in the room when the fat lying bastard made the perfect call, he didn’t advise co workers to inform the lawyers of the phone call like Bolton did, Biden didn’t order the Ukraine funds held up, that was Mulvaney and Duffey. Biden isn’t working with Russian sympathizers to forge investigations for his Don, that’s Rudy.

Biden’s already told you people to fuck yourselves, haven’t you heard, and I support him 100% on that issue. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You seem angry again bro?

Are you mad that not all roads(actually not any roads) lead to Trump being removed from office and others(many on the left) are getting burned in the crossfire of the ridiculous charges against Trump.

There continues to be a reckoning of the left's ills whether you like it or not.
This should be a new experience. Judicial Watch has persuaded a judge that they need more information about the illegal server. JW has four months to complete interviews and Hillary now has 30 days to explain why she shouldn't...I guess this means she is going to run again so she can use the Biden excuse. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Subpoenas are just in invitations, that's why.

I can't beleive I have to provide a link.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...ric-ciaramella

Judicial Watch--Bio and Archives

Judicial Watch, Inc., a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law. Through its educational endeavors, Judicial Watch advocates high standards of ethics and morality in our nation’s public life and seeks to ensure that political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people. Judicial Watch fulfills its educational mission through litigation, investigations, and public outreach.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAIfU5RBBso

Don't you believe she will get this quashed somehow? Originally Posted by friendly fred
You mean like ask Trump to order it quashed?

I can hear it now: "Bill, you fuckhead, do something!!!!"
Subpoenas are just in invitations, that's why. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Was there someone on the current White House staff who got a "subpoena" to testify before the House Scam Investigation Committee and who declined the "invitation"? If so, please name the person(s). And a legitimate source would be nice of your FACTS!