Name: R******
Phone: Unknown
Email Address: Unknown
URL / Website: The-lodge.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Spangler Rd
Activities: Nada. Absolutely nada.
Hair Length and Color: Brown highlighted with blonde streaks.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Smoke show. Thin. 5’8” ish. Solid perky man mades. An ass that was amazing. Just really a head turner. Perfectly put together. Beautiful face.
Recommendation: No
It's Dallas. If you want to make money as a stripper gotta grind...……. at a minimum.
What was her name? No need to hide it for that review.
The waitresses look better than half the dancers at that place...the literal bang to hype ratio is just not there for the accolades this place receives.
fosp1 , sounds like you had a typical night at the Lodge...although I hear their steak & lobster meal is phenomenal
I have really tappered off the lodge. One it is strictly a later night experience. They still have beauties but late night. Secondly its pretty much a shit experience if you don't go VIP which is pricey even for a club. so.. if you want things to heat up spend the cash and go upstairs. Otherwise - go somewhere else
IMO their steak and lobster special is about what you should expect for a $10 steak and lobster. If you want good steak and lobster, save your money and go get them someplace else.

I agree about the late night comment. I’ve been trying to catch up with this one hot girl there and she goes into work at 10pm. That’s too late for me.

The thing that drives me nuts about that place is the inconsistency. The girls seems to work sporadic/random shifts which make it hard to catch up with someone you might have missed the last time!
Look but don't touch should then apply to your cash as well.
^^^^^ This!! Amen, brother .....
Look but don't touch should then apply to your cash as well. Originally Posted by BigDog63
LMAO!!!!!