New Years Resolution

The art of the massage is going by the wayside

True Relaxation is my goal.

I must be going to the wrong places.

I RESOLVE to find the best massage experience.

Hoping for suggestions in my inbox
I think the main reason you can't find the same type of sensual massage that was available in the past is because of the AMPs. Their 24/7 nonstop advertising blitz put most of those gals out of business. I do know of two awesome independents that some of you dudes have probably seen in the past. That said, they now work civilian jobs full time, only operate on the down low, with just a handful of clients at a great rate. A massage that takes place in a home or an apartment instead of a shopping center or hotel is always better. Especially when they don't advertise on a hooker board or post online ads.
There are also those that went to massage school who never really got in the business because they didn't know how to start. Two weeks ago I met someone in that category and we are in the process of setting up an appointment after we meet to talk one more time because she needs to feel comfortable and safe. She definitely has the personality and the physical attributes of a great DL massage gal but I don't know that with certainty. It's not easy to find someone like those of past years but they are out there. Just try and learn to spot them because they do give subtle hints. And when they do put on your game face and don't be a perv or text non stop.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.

• Twix
  • 01-07-2020, 06:43 PM
I think the main reason you can't find the same type of sensual massage that was available in the past is because of the AMPs. Their 24/7 nonstop advertising blitz put most of those gals out of business. I do know of two awesome independents that some of you dudes have probably seen in the past. That said, they now work civilian jobs full time, only operate on the down low, with just a handful of clients at a great rate. A massage that takes place in a home or an apartment instead of a shopping center or hotel is always better. Especially when they don't advertise on a hooker board or post online ads.
There are also those that went to massage school who never really got in the business because they didn't know how to start. Two weeks ago I met someone in that category and we are in the process of setting up an appointment after we meet to talk one more time because she needs to feel comfortable and safe. She definitely has the personality and the physical attributes of a great DL massage gal but I don't know that with certainty. It's not easy to find someone like those of past years but they are out there. Just try and learn to spot them because they do give subtle hints. And when they do put on your game face and don't be a perv or text non stop.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.

Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Oh Yes I know Exactly whatcha mean Treetops A A Mx Sonn. I See and Meet lots of Women in my Yellow piece of Shirt Car and also where I live in Vagina Triangle so I don稚 have to go far they are all Around Me . I Definitely know those Subtle Hints as soon as they get in my vehicle taking them where they need to go , and they can tell my looking At my Old Ulgy Perve Ass What I Want . They can tell I知 a Sucker $$ the minute they lay eyes on my how hard up I am so that helps my Pathetic Geezer Ass ! Eventhough I知 Limp Dick . I Need to get some ED Meds but I知 still able to barley get it to work, Oh hell I値l take what I can get but I have to have $$$ I知 always broke but work out trades with free rides sometimes if they池e down for that or Else I gotta Pay and be late on my Bills lease, Room Rents, I can only afford Noodles for Supper but I got my Old ENGLISH 40s and Ciggerrettes so I知 good then . =-/