Buffalo club rundown?

Can we hear some recent info from the clubs in buffalo? Pharos, NY showgirls, colonie, etc.
ahem

should be in

Encounters - Strip Club - Upset New York
or
The Sandbox - Upset New York

maybe
Coed Discussions - Upsst New York
if not a ISO

and thank you for your 1st post
I checked and the most recent one seemed to be at least 6 months old. A time have any recent info?
I checked and the most recent one seemed to be at least 6 months old. A time have any recent info? Originally Posted by doog1234567890
Unfortunately some of the older veterans on this site are stuck in there ways, do want to share inless ur in there group and etc.. on experiences sometimes.I've added(Facebook) a few ladies from places like body shop and etc.. not bad picking but I'd suggest the later approach for the more attractive ones you wanna see 8 or 10 to 2 or 4am
Unfortunately some of the older veterans on this site are stuck in there ways, do want to share inless ur in there group and etc.. Originally Posted by change2chance
Orrrrr...it might be cuz they don't care! The SC scene is so lame. Most don't bother.

Unfortunately some of the older veterans on this site are stuck in there ways, do want to share inless ur in there group and etc.. on experiences sometimes.I've added(Facebook) a few ladies from places like body shop and etc.. not bad picking but I'd suggest the later approach for the more attractive ones you wanna see 8 or 10 to 2 or 4am Originally Posted by change2chance
OR!!!
You could visit them and report back...unless, you're an older veteran!
Veteran of foreign whores?
I checked and the most recent one seemed to be at least 6 months old. A time have any recent info? Originally Posted by doog1234567890
Well that really says it all. Agree SC scene in Buff is lame not worth the bother.
G-strings and pasties never did anything for me. Better off heading to the GWN where they bare it all and lately do much much more than down here.
The old solid gold in Hamburg is supposed to re-open this month. I think it will be called Silitto club ?
The old solid gold in Hamburg is supposed to re-open this month. I think it will be called Silitto club ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
Went by it today....was it Seductions?

Looked like it was ready to open, for sure
I miss the Gold. Most times I went there, we left immediately because you could just tell there was nothing going on. But there were other times there that were just as good as many Canadian trips. Plus the wings were good.

Does anyone remember chick there (probably over 10 years ago.) that said she was a nurse. Had huge bolt ons. Brown hair. I think her name started with a V (Vanessa?, something like that). I loooooooooved her.
I remember good Fawn with her foxy tail and vanilla scented body lotion. Well, we can only see if the club is covered or nudity ?
If you are willing to “double drawer” and like the grind, satisfaction can be had at all of them.
  • oklib
  • 01-18-2020, 07:07 AM
Is Pharoh's in trouble ??? Saw something in paper and news.
Is Pharoh's in trouble ??? Saw something in paper and news. Originally Posted by oklib
Yeah some shit went down but they were open the next day. I've been there since and it's business as usual at least at the moment.