Would you got see a girl who lives in a high-rise?

Would you feel comfortable seeing a girl in a high rise?
If at the high-rise you had to Valet your car, then ether the girl has to come meet you once your enter the building. or you gotta talk to the concierge to come up to her unit.

Do you think this would be to much?
How do you feel about this? Would you consider this discrete?
  • aka
  • 08-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Too much hassle even to see a sweetie like you, Kristi. Getting in and out with without extraneous interpersonal contact would be a priority for most hobbyists, IMO.

Besides, it may lead to security concerns.
High-rise... no problem.

Provider has to meet me in the lobby... no problem.

Interaction with valet parking and/or concierge... no thanks.
I've seen a local female downtown who lives in a high rise but I was able to park myself and she met me by a secure gate and walked me in due to needing a key fob to get in and out of the secure area and even to get back into the elevator.
If there's no risk involved (either to the providers status in the building, or Leo), I couldn't care less what the valet thinks.

As for the Concierge, I would hope the provider would fill me in on protocol if I need to speak to some other person for permission to enter. Also, the provider should fill in the Concierge, and in all ways, make sure he/she is on her side. The set up will "epic fail" the moment the Concierge gets tired of it.
I think it depends on the girl and the situation. Because if I want to see her bad enough I'll walk right by a police officer as I wave to knock on her door. I have to admit my heart was racing so fast that day I still can't believe I did that. Haha
Help me out on this. I'm sure single ladies and maybe some married ones have guy friends that are not clients come and visit them. Some more than others. So unless it is a pre-planned sting operation how would anyone know the difference if you don't act suspicious?
I wouldn't have a problem with a high-rise, nor with the valet. I valet park my car all the time at all sort of public and private buildings. Unless the provider was the only tenant, they wouldn't have any idea who you were visiting.
  • aka
  • 08-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Tell me that the average Jane has as many male visitors as the eccie Jane, each of whom seem to visit for exactly an hour and exit the building whistling.

Kristi did mention that you would have to talk to the concierge. I would assume that you would have to tell him who you are visiting so that he can page and make sure that the guest is expected.
High-rise... no problem.

Provider has to meet me in the lobby... no problem.

Interaction with valet parking and/or concierge... no thanks. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
+100
I am all for privacy & security of both sides, but when meeting someone new I am all for anything that eases nerves not adds to them. Things to keep in mind, are how easy are directions or are other options available. Such as parking for free near-by, willing to meet in the loby or in my case when lost in the neighborhood to meet me with your car or stay on the phone with me to the door. My gut says, no, but it kinda depends on several things.
no thanks
I saw a provider in this exact situation downtown, only thing is she didn't tell me until I got there. The concierge and another door guy gave eachother a knowing look and he had a shit eating grin the whole time. It wasn't pleasant.

Another thing to consider would be since you are a TS, guys' desire for discretion might even be further amplified.
  • T-Can
  • 08-05-2011, 11:29 AM
One of my favs lived downtown, had to sign in at the concierge desk where he would call her and the concierge would have to use their key fob for me to get up to her room by elevator.

No problem for me but I could see it as a problem for others.
Tell me that the average Jane has as many male visitors as the eccie Jane, each of whom seem to visit for exactly an hour and exit the building whistling.

Kristi did mention that you would have to talk to the concierge. I would assume that you would have to tell him who you are visiting so that he can page and make sure that the guest is expected. Originally Posted by aka

Yea Most defiantly would

One of my favs lived downtown, had to sign in at the concierge desk where he would call her and the concierge would have to use their key fob for me to get up to her room by elevator.

No problem for me but I could see it as a problem for others. Originally Posted by CanDo01
I think this sounds like the same place I was thinking about moving to. by chance would it be called the manor? Just wondering.

I decided to move into a mid-rise in Uptown, its safer, nicer and the parking is private and no desk man or lady...
A bit more high-end but it is worth it. I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable ya know.
I want to thank you all for you options, this helped me greatly in making my choice. I am not going to move into the place where you have to valet because it is too controversial!
  • T-Can
  • 08-05-2011, 01:58 PM

I think this sounds like the same place I was thinking about moving to. by chance would it be called the manor? Just wondering.
Originally Posted by TSkristibonnet
Yup, that is it.