Where to stay....

Hi all,
Heading your way next week, wondering what's the recommendation on a place to stay, I'm looking at the map, do you think north or south of the river in downtown Little Rock.
Any hotels to stay away from, we'll be ubering so want to be walking distance to the entertainment...
Thanks a bunch also any can't miss ladies you feel are "must see's"
Thanks again
Boonedawg
DoubleTree is a good one. It's walking distance from the River Market, which is the entertainment district. So is the Courtyard by Marriott.

If your price range will allow, the Capitol Hotel is very nice. So is the Burgundy in NLR.

I'll let my LR brethren opine on the ladies.
  • BK
  • 01-25-2020, 09:11 AM
So is the Burgundy in NLR. Originally Posted by Rocksalt
The Burgundy is a Boutique Hotel (43 rooms) in West Little Rock its a Hilton property, not in NLR.
Places to eat and drink...Flying saucer does it's beer special on Monday, agase7 is a nice rooftop bar on the Hilton garden inn, downtown, I like the views and food, flying fish is good for fried catfish, rebel kettle and lost forty to breweries with good food within two miles of downtown, I like south on main partially owned by Ted danson and Mary steenburgen...they have music wed thru the week, diablos is good a little more expensive Mex food, that's new...

And can't go wrong with Selena or Isabella if she's in town... especially if you want a taste of a lovely senorita
The Burgundy is a Boutique Hotel (43 rooms) in West Little Rock its a Hilton property, not in NLR. Originally Posted by BK
I stand corrected, good Sir. I've never been there, but keep hearing good things.