User ID:: -
Phone: She’ll provide
Email Address: Bellatxxx@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P225658
City: Woodlands, TX
State: Texas
Address: My 4-star hotel in Woodlands
Activities: FBM (on her), body worship, HJ, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown, she’s Hispanic after all. Straight, about 3” past shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Bella is the perfect body. Very tight, D’s that beautifully fit her frame. An ass of biblical proportions. A smile that says ‘come hither’ and ‘this will hurt you more than it’ll hurt me’ at the same time. Smooth, caramel skinned. She’s very toned and tight, and a body made for sin. She’s a firecracker, I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of this one. She’s a beautiful young woman.
Recommendation: ATF Material....
Not bad
$220 per p411
$220 per p411 Originally Posted by SLAMMAN
$220 per p411 Originally Posted by SLAMMAN
She has 3 photos on P411, and they don’t do her justice. The donation quoted is right, I exceeded that because she’s worth every penny.

• pxmcc
  • 02-08-2020, 02:19 AM
wait, did you say an ass of biblical proportions? ok, that's a game changer imo...
Before I found my SB and my #1 Provider in Dallas, Bella was hands down the best ass I have ever seen. Now, she’s in the top 3 and likely in the top 2 out of about 40 providers and SB’s. I’m a curves guy, and what’s awesome about Bella is her curves are awesome and her body is soooo tight. And she’s a firecracker.....not for the week of mind.....