Carrie Stone --flaked-- NcNS

Contact 2 days ago to request appointment via P411. Also text number listed. Recieved text following day to time and confirm appt from different number. Let her know I was driven in from Baton Rouge to Broussard.

Text her 45min prior for address -- texted back and said take my time, bring protection, and text 10min before. Did as instucted... never heard from her again.

+2 hours wasted of my time.
Did you hear her 'voice' throughout any of the communications
to confirm you were communicating with Carrie Stone? Do you know if it was her
you were texting with from her ad number and from the other different number?
Basically, were you sure who you were texting/communicating with?
Recieved call about 1:20min after appt. Time apologising. I had already drove back to a baton Rouge.
Hmmm. She must have over booked. She was rarely late with me.

Hey,

She did the same to me a couple of years ago.

Good luck
  • MrGiz
  • 02-10-2020, 08:27 PM
No Matter, what many of you think... it's NOT an EASY job! She's still gorgeous!
  • RK2
  • 02-11-2020, 05:50 PM
I tried with her one time before also, she was in for the visit, then the time didn't work, then the distance was too far, then it worked again, then it was can we make it later, then I called it off. Never met her but her pictures are pretty, sure wish we could have made it work.
  • sak77
  • 04-17-2020, 01:11 PM
I have seen her over the years. Definitely has gone down hill over the last year.....
Not taking sides, but what was the reason? I'm just wondering if she was unable to call, because that would be understandable, like someone showed up, crazy emergency etc. Still, it takes 2 seconds to send a text.
Par for course. Insert eye roll.
She said she feel asleep. 30min before meeting time she was cleaning apartment and jumping in shower.
Her service was top notch at one time. Then someone gave her a "No" review and she couldn't take the pressure of having a new review, so she shut down her account on here and went to STG and regulars.
I had a lot of fun with her, she was on the high end of my spending limit. Then last couple times with her, she didn't want to do anything I liked, and we did these things numerous times. It's nothing nasty, nothing odd, just regular things that I like, that I pay for. SHe was cute as fuck though. Not sure about now, but back then she was.
She said she feel asleep. 30min before meeting time she was cleaning apartment and jumping in shower. Originally Posted by Matt_geaux
When was that?