Encounter: Bait, switch and CATFISH by Eros's "Leah"

• FL510
  • 02-18-2020, 10:49 PM
User ID: N/A
Date: 2/19
Name: Leah
Phone: 702-860-5111
Email Address: lovelyleah12@protonmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...6535.htm?cat=1
City: Atlanta
State: Georgia
Address: Name-brand hotel by airport (incall)
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: HJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Who cares
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Never been so catfished in my life. The pics in the Eros ad were backed up in text conversation (same girl, same tattoos, not photoshopped - mirror-selfies, etc.

Girl shows up, probably has 40 lbs on her, much darker, completely different tattoos - Not her, at all.
Recommendation: No
That’s crazy. Was it really $$$$$$ for hj or $? I would have raised hell!
That’s crazy. Was it really $$$$$$ for hj or $? I would have raised hell! Originally Posted by NeoSolo
I think he meant $$$$$$.
  • FL510
  • 02-27-2020, 08:55 PM
It was supposed to be $$$$$$ for an hour+ of everything with a hot provider.

It was $$$$$$ for a 20 min visit and a HJ

If I was at an outcall I would have made a scene.

I was at an embassy suites (common area all rooms face) and it was my room. She held all the power to fuck me over quick
That whole meeting is a bit surprising considering that it says, next to her name within the link, that she's Eros Verified. Guess that doesn't mean anything. Word needs to get out about her. Will Eros do anything about it?
  • FL510
  • 03-02-2020, 02:53 PM
That whole meeting is a bit surprising considering that it says, next to her name within the link, that she's Eros Verified. Guess that doesn't mean anything. Word needs to get out about her. Will Eros do anything about it? Originally Posted by badhusband
Ya, my big take-away is that EROS-verified doesn't mean shit. I felt super-confident going into it, but learned a hard lesson.

I tried to report her through EROS, the only thing you can report is a link to another site where the pics are used proving its someone else.
You should have robbed her. What is going to do, call the cops!