City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Jay Street
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, nice legs and C cup natural tits. Some tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
Still open l? I will be in Roch tomorrow, so maybe drive by ?
Did anything happen?
Still open l? I will be in Roch tomorrow, so maybe drive by ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles

did you find the place open? Thanks
Man...the desperation on this board be.....palpable.

. Originally Posted by rooster

says the man with 4200+ posts
Yup, drove by around 5:30 PM. Went inside, one girl, red/ pink hair. She said only private dances. Lou was behind the bar and pulling his hair as if looking for lice. It was shoulder long, looked terrible. Dark as hell inside. I said no thanks and left.
says the man with 4200+ posts Originally Posted by the jeepguy

mmm would more help ??????
WTH

My desperation is indeed palpable at times. When this occurs, I like to find a nice woman who will palpate it for me. Usually works pretty good.

. Originally Posted by rooster
My desperation is indeed palpable at times. When this occurs, I like to find a nice woman who will palpate it for me. Usually works pretty Well.
My desperation is indeed palpable at times. When this occurs, I like to find a nice woman who will palpate it for me. Usually works pretty good. Originally Posted by demonlover
My desperation is indeed palpable at times. When this occurs, I like to find a nice woman who will palpate it for me. Usually works pretty Well. Originally Posted by demonlover

Can someone please fix the echo..... just needs a minor tweak.... shouldn't take long and thank you.....