The Matador Meme

Sorry. But you gotta admit, it's FUNNY! lol

I've never been there. I'm a city boy (Seattle), but I grew up I'm a rural area. It's not lost on me that I eagerly take work assignments to the south because I can hook up with girls with that white trash look. That said... is the Matador the place for me?
I'll just say it's not the cleanest club around, hence the meme.

The running joke is:

This is the club where dancers start-out, and it's also the club where they go to retire. So, many of the dancers are either 18-24 years old, or 40-45 years old. XD
Don't forget about the gals with active warrants.... that's a story I will never forget :-)
Don't forget about the gals with active warrants.... that's a story I will never forget :-) Originally Posted by 44formore
Yeah, some of the girls don't have a good track record.

The last time I was in there (probably a good five or six years ago), one of the dancers had a TERRIBLE ODOR. I was sitting at the stage, and I didn't know she had this odor until she approached me. She danced near me, got on her hands and knees, stuck her ass in my face, and....... it smelled like this girl took a recent SHIT, I kid-you-not. I dropped a dollar on the stage, went back to my table, quickly drank the rest of my drink, and I left! I was gone by the time her song ended.
I can only imagine the smells now that there's a TP shortage!

The last time I was in there (probably a good five or six years ago), one of the dancers had a TERRIBLE ODOR. I was sitting at the stage, and I didn't know she had this odor until she approached me. She danced near me, got on her hands and knees, stuck her ass in my face, and....... it smelled like this girl took a recent SHIT, I kid-you-not. I dropped a dollar on the stage, went back to my table, quickly drank the rest of my drink, and I left! I was gone by the time her song ended. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
Lol, I’ve done that before—not because of poop smell, but I’ve bugged out similar to that story.
Looking at the map Valparaiso Fl is north of Destin across the bay, just next to Niceville, that’s not exactly an area one should be to finicky, I’d be happy just getting robbed.

The last time I was in there (probably a good five or six years ago), one of the dancers had a TERRIBLE ODOR. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
That's an awful story! You just killed any chance that I'll go there. Sort of... like I said, all the talk about the girls having bad track records or warrants... it's kind of why I love visiting Escambia/Okalossa/Walton County. You just don't get girls like that out in Seattle! Sarah, Anna, Jessica...sigh... I love you all!
That's an awful story! You just killed any chance that I'll go there. Sort of... Originally Posted by tna_porter
Like I said, this was five or six years ago. I'm sure that one dancer is probably not even there any more. I don't really have a desire to go back.