I Need GREEN ALCOHOL PLEASE..

It is very important I get some I've been every where.
I'll be in Amarillo then Lubbock then Home in Abilene if I can get one bottle from each city I will be ok.
If you know of a store that has any I will ho right now..lol or if you happen to have some in the good ole medicine cabinet. I have friends that work at biglots & dollar general not a one.
I HAVE TO HAVE JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT.
Pleasssssse.
THANK YOU WHITE NIGHT....
I have been saved got 2 bottles.
Thank you thank you
Running low again I went on line $24.00 for 1 bottle that shit is 88 cents normally.
I found Witch Hazle finally but still I personally have seen no green alcohol. My 2 little bottles that a white night gifted me are almost gone and I cut it with green mouth wash..lol
Keep your Eyes Open if you see any anywhere in San Angelo, Abilene or Lubbock Let me know PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE.
YES I WILL DRIVE 2 hrs for it. well I have people in lubbock they will go get it for me that minute then I will drive in a day or 2 to go get it
If you need hand sanitizer, goto Pilot TC. It is behind the front counter. I have been finding Disinfectant Wipe packs and Disinfectant spray in the late afternoon like 4pm or after at Walmart.
Thank you but I need Green Alcohol might have to make my own