Trump said the FCC will shut his words off

If stations keep running ads that use Trump's speeches lol. He will sue and have the FCC shut them down. We know he is "not responsible" for what he says? Fake news at its finest...his own words lol.
  • oeb11
  • 03-28-2020, 10:33 AM
Well - ts - have a reference or support for your diatribe????
Lol. I'm not gonna copy and paste all day like a red head. Trump will sue and use the FCC to keep his lies silent dumb red head
  • Tiny
  • 03-28-2020, 12:59 PM
I haven't heard about him using the FCC, but his campaign has been sending letters to television stations threatening to sue them unless they stop airing an advertisement being run by Priorities USA Action Fund. Here's the letter:

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/2017...USA_Letter.pdf

I couldn't find a link just to the ad, but it's embedded in this Morning Joe video, several times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfGUpS5s7yA

The ad consists of Trump saying things about coronavirus.
Trump and his owners will do all they can to keep his stupid shut up. Guess what...he will keep being stupid
Trump and his owners will do all they can to keep his stupid shut up. Guess what...he will keep being stupid Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Well Trump is dumb enough to make sure his words are recorded because he has to be in the limelight. That’s how we found out about his “pussy grabber “ exploits

Then he denies everything he’s just said. Claims it’s Fake news.

But his Incoherent, ignorant base are convinced it’s the media have somehow twisted his Words.
I guess Trump hasn’t heard of 1st amendment rights, especially when it’s his own words. Should keep his big mouth shut then.

I loved it when Joe Scarborough played the ad over and over just to rub it in,...lol

Let him sue and I’ll get the popcorn out. CryBaby always whining. Poor boy
Well - ts - have a reference or support for your diatribe???? Originally Posted by oeb11
Exactly what we continue to see from his derangement posting.