Date: 3/29/20
Name: LenaHot
Phone: 501-302-2225
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=523577
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: BnB in Fville
Activities: Body exploration, DFK, necking, breast worship, DATY, more DFK, more breast worship, BBBJ, CG
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Short little spinner hard body, flat stomach, very nice ass (I'm an ass man), wonderful smile, few tats but not distracting, shaved kitty that tasted marvelous.
Recommendation: HELL YES!!
Way to go, Area! Young, reasonable, and in NWA! Doesn't happen often but it does. When someone says there is toilet paper at WM, you don't think twice! I am not going to think twice on this one either!

This is big enough news, you might even get G0lfnutt to come out from under his rock!!!!
Gowdayum A1...Sign.Me.Up!
Well done my friend! She definitely sounds like a keeper! Added to my TDL for sure!
Well done Sir! Thank you for the info! I feel like nothing needs to be asked further from your encounter! Hell her rate, number and how to contact her. All I have to do is convince her to visit the Little Rock area and I'm all set! See Ya, need to text someone!
Nice review Area! Too bad she doesn’t make it down to Rock City! I would definitely book after reading this encounter.
Thanks guys. I was do for a diamond
Well done my friend! She sounds wonderful.
Area, I think it would be a nice gesture if you responded to each onE of the hobbyists comments individually here
Area, I think it would be a nice gesture if you responded to each onE of the hobbyists comments individually here Originally Posted by austin88998833
I'm considering it.....
Well done my friend! She definitely sounds like a keeper! Added to my TDL for sure! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt

Well look who finally came out! When Golf gives his recommendation, then I am about to jump off the fence!
Well done Sir! Thank you for the info! I feel like nothing needs to be asked further from your encounter! Hell her rate, number and how to contact her. All I have to do is convince her to visit the Little Rock area and I'm all set! See Ya, need to text someone! Originally Posted by Baconman

Providing her body armor would be a step in the right direction!

Providing her body armor would be a step in the right direction!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
An outstanding idea. I’m betting she’s all in for Little Rock now !
Wow. Hell of a rate for such a fine review.
Wow! I think you really enjoyed yourself! I know I enjoyed the read. I cant wait to see her. Awesome review Area!