Trump and Republican Dilemma

Trump, Republicans ,Fox News ,AM Talk Radio said that the coronavirus wasn't a threat to America. Then that things were running perfectly and there was no chance of it having an effect in the U.S.

Then it became a Democratic Hoax, then after that it was the media over reacting.
Trump said to go to work , go on trips, go out to eat .

Then it was the Chinese virus.

I still see all of these morons comparing it to the flu.

So tell me what it is? We went through every level of bullshit that could be stated and in 7 days we will have 250,000 cases, 500,000 the week after that and 100,000,000 the week after that.

The 200k that Fauci said will die is a best case scenario.
  • oeb11
  • 03-29-2020, 04:42 PM
On Ignore due to TDS content!
trump just shut it down to april 30 it will be later

just the beginning

i read somewhere china actually went to the streets and sprayed disinefctants in the air lol

i know we dont do that here, but just maybe

need a vaccine or meds to treat it

and fast

trump did a good job today, handled it well

did the right thing no choice
  • oeb11
  • 03-29-2020, 04:50 PM
well - Fidel - must have been painful in the extreme to admit that about Trump.

The Fascist DPST's will be coming for your membership card shortly!
  • Tiny
  • 03-29-2020, 05:07 PM

The 200k that Fauci said will die is a best case scenario. Originally Posted by FrankZappa
That's interesting that Fauci stepped out on a limb. Apparently his base case is 100,000 to 200,000 people. Or maybe it's a wild guess, or as you say something optimistic. Anyway here's a link to something about it,

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...he-coronavirus
  • oeb11
  • 03-29-2020, 06:23 PM
Assuming high penetrance in the population - with a case mortality rate of about 0.1% - it is a possibility to lose that many people.

Hopefully the positive reports on hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin - and perhaps other anti-virals- will allow effective treatment and lower tht number.

I would not be surprised at all to see 50-60,000 die from Wuhan coronavirus. It seems to be easily spread with an R0 of 2-3 - meaning each person infected will infect 2-3 other people - which indicates a self-supporting expansion of viral infections.

We will know more as data accumulates and improves.
Assuming high penetrance in the population - with a case mortality rate of about 0.1% - it is a possibility to lose that many people.

Hopefully the positive reports on hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin - and perhaps other anti-virals- will allow effective treatment and lower tht number.

I would not be surprised at all to see 50-60,000 die from Wuhan coronavirus. It seems to be easily spread with an R0 of 2-3 - meaning each person infected will infect 2-3 other people - which indicates a self-supporting expansion of viral infections.

We will know more as data accumulates and improves. Originally Posted by oeb11
They should be able to find a reliable and safe treatment. There has been a lot of cases and many people have recovered. What have they learned from those that have recovered? What were some of the suspected ways they contracted the virus, symptoms and treatment? There has to be some data out there on that. I was reading something from John Hopkins where they are suggesting that the Covid19 Virus is not a living organism but a Protein with a lipid outer capsule. The outer lipid layer is easily destroyed by surface cleansers or a 65% Alcohol solution to clean surfaces including hands. I found that information on my Neighborhood website it was only a few paragraphs. If I can find more information I'll post it.

We will know more as data accumulates and improves. Originally Posted by oeb11
You pull these numbers out of your ass of 0.1%, You show your foolishness in every post to people that aren't a member of Q. Italy has about a 10% mortality rate but you say it is .01%. How did you get so detached from reality.
I was reading something from John Hopkins where they are suggesting that the Covid19 Virus is not a living organism but a Protein with a lipid outer capsule. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Viruses are not living organisms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus
None of the usual Trump koolaid drinkers have answered my question,.

Is it a Democratic Hoax? Is the press over reacting? Do we have nothing to worry about?

All of the Trump supporters were proclaiming this and cutting everyone down that believed in Science. Trump has blood on his hands for telling the American people that this was all fake.
Viruses are not living organisms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Viruses typically have RNA as their genetic structure. This Covid19 apparently doesn't even have that.
None of the usual Trump koolaid drinkers have answered my question,.

Is it a Democratic Hoax? Is the press over reacting? Do we have nothing to worry about?

All of the Trump supporters were proclaiming this and cutting everyone down that believed in Science. Trump has blood on his hands for telling the American people that this was all fake. Originally Posted by FrankZappa
No, it's not a Democratic Hoax, at least I don't see anything that would indicate that. What I am unsure of, is the Virus naturally occurring or the result of a naturally occurring Virus that underwent Genetic engineering and was introduced into the environment either accidentally or intentional. So is it something we need to worry about? I would say yes and no. What is worrisome is the virus once inside the cell replicates rather quickly and the individual infected is very contagious.The good news might be the virus doesn't appear to be very virulent in the atmosphere for very long making it less of an airborne threat. So the greatest threat seems to be exposure to an infected person who is coughing or sneezing in your immediate vicinity. Another promising factor to minimize infection is the virus is easily destroyed by surface cleansers that degrade lipids since the outer coating of the virus is supposedly comprised of a Lipo Protein. I think that is the main reason we are advised to wash our hands for twenty seconds with soap and warm water and develop a heavy lather to degrade the lipid layer of the virus. I think the more information that comes out about the nature of this virus the better we will be able to lessen it's pathology. That's my take on it in terms of Public Health, but it appears there is some politicizing going on with this pandemic as well, which leads to a lot of uncertainty, anxiety and fear among people.
No, it's not a Democratic Hoax, at least I don't see anything that would indicate that. What I am unsure of, is the Virus naturally occurring or the result of a naturally occurring Virus that underwent Genetic engineering and was introduced into the environment either accidentally or intentional. So is it something we need to worry about? I would say yes and no. What is worrisome is the virus once inside the cell replicates rather quickly and the individual infected is very contagious.The good news might be the virus doesn't appear to be very virulent in the atmosphere for very long making it less of an airborne threat. So the greatest threat seems to be exposure to an infected person who is coughing or sneezing in your immediate vicinity. Another promising factor to minimize infection is the virus is easily destroyed by surface cleansers that degrade lipids since the outer coating of the virus is supposedly comprised of a Lipo Protein. I think that is the main reason we are advised to wash our hands for twenty seconds with soap and warm water and develop a heavy lather to degrade the lipid layer of the virus. I think the more information that comes out about the nature of this virus the better we will be able to lessen it's pathology. That's my take on it in terms of Public Health, but it appears there is some politicizing going on with this pandemic as well, which leads to a lot of uncertainty, anxiety and fear among people. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Jesus, You are a retard. Q will help you set things straight. Seriously, listening to freaks like you blaming it on the Chinese when they told us it was coming and gave us the genome on January 11 th and did nothing . Germany had the tests in 10 days, You aren't smart enough or able to understand that the U.S. fucked up on this . They should have preprared. South Korea, Taiwan , Hong Kong did and even communist China whipped it's ass . Countries where they did a lot of testing they were able to stop it. Do a google search and everything says that you have to test and get sick people out of the mainstream. Trump and Republicans keep laughing about this and are saying not to pay attention. Go back to work , sacrifice grandma.

What is wrong with you fucking people? Is Trump your Lord and Savior? He didn't order tests, equipment and said it was a joke, a hoax and the liberal media lied about it all. He comes up with fake cures and will put everyone back to work on Easter. He lies about everything and you morons agree with everything he says.

You have no concept of reality except for what your hear from Rush and Fox. Our poor country dealing with dildo heads like this.
No, it's not a Democratic Hoax, at least I don't see anything that would indicate that. What I am unsure of, is the Virus naturally occurring or the result of a naturally occurring Virus that underwent Genetic engineering and was introduced into the environment either accidentally or intentional. So is it something we need to worry about? I would say yes and no. What is worrisome is the virus once inside the cell replicates rather quickly and the individual infected is very contagious.The good news might be the virus doesn't appear to be very virulent in the atmosphere for very long making it less of an airborne threat. So the greatest threat seems to be exposure to an infected person who is coughing or sneezing in your immediate vicinity. Another promising factor to minimize infection is the virus is easily destroyed by surface cleansers that degrade lipids since the outer coating of the virus is supposedly comprised of a Lipo Protein. I think that is the main reason we are advised to wash our hands for twenty seconds with soap and warm water and develop a heavy lather to degrade the lipid layer of the virus. I think the more information that comes out about the nature of this virus the better we will be able to lessen it's pathology. That's my take on it in terms of Public Health, but it appears there is some politicizing going on with this pandemic as well, which leads to a lot of uncertainty, anxiety and fear among people. Originally Posted by Levianon17
L17 you're wasting your time Frankie has the TDS virus
Jesus, You are a retard. Q will help you set things straight. Seriously, listening to freaks like you blaming it on the Chinese when they told us it was coming and gave us the genome on January 11 th and did nothing . Germany had the tests in 10 days, You aren't smart enough or able to understand that the U.S. fucked up on this . They should have preprared. South Korea, Taiwan , Hong Kong did and even communist China whipped it's ass . Countries where they did a lot of testing they were able to stop it. Do a google search and everything says that you have to test and get sick people out of the mainstream. Trump and Republicans keep laughing about this and are saying not to pay attention. Go back to work , sacrifice grandma. Originally Posted by FrankZappa

So .. u gonna send me your stimulus check? i take bitcoin ...

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA