Trumps Pandemic Proves Its Time To Give Communism A Try

I'm all for it. Maybe not full on but Capitalism is definately a threat to Human life.

Not a single person in any other country lost their healthcare except in America. Over 4 million. Americans lost health coverage since Trump's pandemic and millions of lost jobs, wages, savings and investments.

Capitalism has proven to be feckless. Karl Marx was right. We now need a communist government with an oversight board voted in every 2 yrs to keep honest people honest.

At this rate 98% of Trump voters will all be on welfare and Foodstamps.Trump and the Republican party is killing everyone...and yet the idiots still support him as he's sending them to their graves. Hahaha go figure.
Your OP proves you should give suicide a try.
Your OP proves you should give suicide a try. Originally Posted by gnadfly
In China. They’ll give her assistance. After she swabs bats asses with her tongue.
I played Russian roulette 4 times and I'm still here. So deal with it. ;-)

Communism is the way!!!
I played Russian roulette 4 times and I'm still here. So deal with it. ;-)

Communism is the way!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

i have you on ignore, so i took a peek on your thread.

communism is the way? democratic communism????

you cannot have it both ways.

bhahahahahahahahahaha!

from your reckoning, you'd end up in the gulag.

you're an idiot. the nature of communism is not naturally democratic, but authoritarian. no such commie board would exit to keep anyone honest.
  • oeb11
  • 04-08-2020, 07:05 PM
move to Venezuela - enjoy Maduro and his Marxism
But - U won't - staying here in America enjoying the benefits of capitalism!
While bleating the virtues of Marxism

Fool!
Capitalism has kicked ass for me. Maybe you’re just to dumb to be successful.
Splains a lot lot huh? Only losers who want somebody else to take care of them support Communism and the idiots don't seem to care that the leaders of the Communist party are always the richest people by far in the country.

That's enough for me. I don't listen to Communist. On ignore.
I'm all for it. Maybe not full on but Capitalism is definately a threat to Human life.

Not a single person in any other country lost their healthcare except in America. Over 4 million. Americans lost health coverage since Trump's pandemic and millions of lost jobs, wages, savings and investments.

Capitalism has proven to be feckless. Karl Marx was right. We now need a communist government with an oversight board voted in every 2 yrs to keep honest people honest.

At this rate 98% of Trump voters will all be on welfare and Foodstamps.Trump and the Republican party is killing everyone...and yet the idiots still support him as he's sending them to their graves. Hahaha go figure. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I suspect you are too stupid to know what communism means.

Your comment about lost healthcare demonstrates that. There are only a few communist countries left in the world - China (politically at least), NK, Vietnam, and Cuba.

So, all those other countries that did not lose their healthcare are capitalist countries. Countries like France, Italy, UK, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, - ALL capitalist, with a large welfare state layered onto the capitalist economies.

So, how do you figure we need communism, idiot?
Attachment 871897

Yavool vee Haf Vays vas der Col Von ShitzTrumpenHausen.

At this rate 98% of Trump voters will all be on welfare and Foodstamps.Trump and the Republican party is killing everyone...and yet the idiots still support him as he's sending them to their graves. Hahaha go figure. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
As far as I am concerned America is a communist Country now. I use to be a nice guy and help people. I will no longer do that. I'll treat everyone as if they are the enemy.
As far as I am concerned America is a communist Country now. I use to be a nice guy and help people. I will no longer do that. I'll treat everyone as if they are the enemy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Come on dude. Don't go to that extreme. I give sizable donations to the homeless shelter I volunteer at. I can't volunteer now for obvious reasons. I miss my homeless friends.

Anyway, don't give up on people. Don't let dipshits like the OP turn you. Keep the Karma and continue to help people as much as you can. These are fucked up times right now. Don't let it change your heart though. Stay true to yourself and your character... just my 2 cents
Attachment 871897

Yavool vee Haf Vays vas der Col Von ShitzTrumpenHausen. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
You know, just about everyone of those 14 factors applies to communism.

Yavool vee Haf Vays vas der Col Von ShitzTrumpenHausen. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
bwk, you can't do proper german, stick with english.

oh btw, put that in your gallery instead of an attachment.
or you can link it from the original site where the image came from.
I'm all for it. Maybe not full on but Capitalism is definately a threat to Human life. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lebron James seems to be enjoying Capitalism & he's a Communist, go figure.

Not a single person in any other country lost their healthcare except in America. Over 4 million. Americans lost health coverage since Trump's pandemic and millions of lost jobs, wages, savings and investments. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Health Care is a right when it gets too expensive, kind of like a Ferrari, lol. If America was a true Capitalist system then we'd have a free-market health care system, thus no issues. Again, our education system in America is Government controlled, ran by Democrats/Communists & rats. Wonder why our young adults don't know how to capitalize on a down stock market. Private schools teach how to buy low & sell high, and fuck the Government.

Capitalism has proven to be feckless. Karl Marx was right. We now need a communist government with an oversight board voted in every 2 yrs to keep honest people honest. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
'Crony' Capitalism has proven to be feckless, please clarify yourself. Liberals & all you half baked Republicans please leave the Country so we can get back to true Capitalism before this debt bubble bursts.

Well now, you have nothing to worry about then. Looks like you'll get your full-blown Communist Country. Thought you were a Trump hater.