AG Barr Is About To Unleash The Dogs Of War.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...is_142915.html

With everything seemingly put on hold because of the CV19 pandemic, many have forgot about the Attorney General’s investigation into the dirtbag Democrat activities during and after the 2016 election.

This is going to sink the Democrats.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...is_142915.html

With everything seemingly put on hold because of the CV19 pandemic, many have forgot about the Attorney General’s investigation into the dirtbag Democrat activities during and after the 2016 election.

This is going to sink the Democrats. Originally Posted by Jackie S
you know this article is biased and has caveats throughout.

it states barr offers no evidence of wrong doing in the trump investigation.

it cast rather an elitist skepticism of the charges.

now to barr's message. this suggests that sedition charges maybe in play.

when one is attempting to sabotage the presidency, that is sedition.
He called what they did was “sabotage” and will be brought to justice in an interview with Ingraham.
I wonder if Adam Schiff is scanning the names of Attorneys specializing in Government Abuse Of Power by Elected House Committee Chairman?
I dunno whether Shifty Schiff is a pencil-necked geek or a needle-dicked bugfucker. Amounts to the same, I think.
Ag Barr lol. Trump let his dog out. No credibility what so ever on a twit dick appointee. Maybe Barr can insult the military. That's what bone spur wants in his appointed orange suckers
Who needs credibility when you’ve got hard evidence.
I dunno whether Shifty Schiff is a pencil-necked geek or a needle-dicked bugfucker. Amounts to the same, I think. Originally Posted by PhilLanders69
"...needle-dicked bugfucker" lol. (Note to self - add to favorite insults.) Doesn't shifty represent all those needle-dicksuckers in West Hollywood?
"...needle-dicked bugfucker" lol. (Note to self - add to favorite insults.) Doesn't shifty represent all those needle-dicksuckers in West Hollywood? Originally Posted by lustylad
Quotes from the movie “Ruthless People,” delivered with styles by Bette Midler to Judge Reinhold.

Underrated movie. overrated poster
Quotes from the movie “Ruthless People,” delivered with styles by Bette Midler to Judge Reinhold.

Underrated movie. overrated poster Originally Posted by HoeHummer

ur an underrated pussy.
ur an underrated pussy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Pig, who is a pussy.
Anybody that supports trump is an ignorant pussy. That's why smart woman don't support ignorant
I think whatever Barr thinks he uncovers, will be met with a wide yawn. except from the 30% base, of course.
I think whatever Barr thinks he uncovers, will be met with a wide yawn. except from the 30% base, of course. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I doubt the Justice system will.
ur an underrated pussy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Pig, who is a pussy. Originally Posted by bambino
Forbiddens topic, fat boy.

Yous need to quit stalking me, or I’ll get dillsy to jerk off on your mum again. Only this time, yous can come up out of her basements and watch.