CNN Anchor Suggest Biden Form A Shadow Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkQSr-6tDsI

Perhaps the FBI needs to pay CNN a visit.

This is called Sedition.
  • Trey
  • 04-17-2020, 07:19 AM
Lol
Lol Originally Posted by Trey
Yeah, couldn't agree more.

The bullshit spewed by CNN and some of their hosts is bordering on Sedition. However, I don't think even looney Biden would actually try to create "shadow" government at this point. Even he realizes he's not smart enough nor has the mental capacity to do it.
CNN Anchor Suggest Biden Form A Shadow Government... Originally Posted by Jackie S

Tell him to take a number and wait his turn.
He would be about sixth in line by now:
  1. Obammy minions and hold-overs
  2. Fake News Networks
  3. Hillary Clinton and her minions from the depths of Hades
  4. Corrupt 3-letter agencies
  5. The Demonicrats, in the House especially
  6. Joe "Rapey Fingers" Biden
  • oeb11
  • 04-17-2020, 10:15 AM
Thanks for a good laugh - well done WYID!!
the chinese news network is sinking to new lows. as their viewership evaporates.

I look forward to their implosion - they will either be bought out - or disappear eventually.
BTW - I refuse to watch cnn.
We've known for a long time now that CNN has gone off the rails in their fight with Trump willing to publish anything if they think it will hurt Trump but publishing what even other left wing media is calling Chinese propaganda, has taken them to the very bottom of the barrel.

CNN has been accused of “literally publishing Chinese propaganda” in an article that cites a news outlet which is controlled by the Chinese government.
The article published on Monday was initially titled “China's PLA Navy is controlling coronavirus and aircraft carrier's deployment proves it, report says” — with the report in question being the “state-run tabloid Global Times.”

CNN reported that the China People's Liberation Army (PLA) appeared to have a control on the spread of the coronavirus’ spread among a branch of its military.
The article read: "A Chinese naval flotilla headed into the Pacific over the weekend, evidence that the People's Liberation Army Navy has done a much better job controlling coronavirus than the US Navy, according to a story posted on the PLA's English-language website.”

“The aircraft carrier Liaoning led the group, which included two guided-missile destroyers, two guided-missile frigates and an auxiliary ship, according to the report from state-run tabloid Global Times."

CNN then compared the outbreak in China’s Navy to that of the U.S. military, notably the USS Theodore Roosevelt — the commander of which was fired after sounding the alarm about an outbreak among sailors and crew.

The article was quickly criticized by lawmakers and others who accused CNN of simply publishing the work of Chinese propaganda.
Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo, tweeted: Is @CNN actually publishing this #China Communist Party propoganda as news”
A contributing op-ed writer for The Washington Post, Isaac Stone Fish, said he was “horrified that CNN published this.”
“Its literally a Chinese propaganda story. "The People's Liberation Army Navy has done a much better job controlling coronavirus than the US Navy, according to a story posted on the PLA's English-language website."

That’s not CNNs.
RE: CNN Anchor Suggest Biden Form A Shadow Government.

Biden was talking about his strategery to do battle to vanquish Muh Corona with Anderson Cooper and Sanjay Gupta when he barfed out

Um, you know, there’s a uh, during World War… Two, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it’s called, he’s called it a, you know, the World War Two, he had the World, the War Production Board.

Followed by entirely obvious blank stares from the other two, while producers tried to decode Biden's words to pass along to the hosts. Once passed the failed decoding and awkward pause, Biden followed up with:
“You have entire generation of young people beginning back in two-thou— when the attack occurred on 9/11 that in fact have been behind the 8-ball from the time they got out of school,”

Would a shadow government lead by Joe "Hairy Legs" Biden be able to find it's own shadow?

Biden was talking about his strategery to do battle to vanquish Muh Corona with Anderson Cooper and Sanjay Gupta when he barfed out

Um, you know, there’s a uh, during World War… Two, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it’s called, he’s called it a, you know, the World War Two, he had the World, the War Production Board.

Followed by entirely obvious blank stares from the other two, while producers tried to decode Biden's words to pass along to the hosts. Once passed the failed decoding and awkward pause, Biden followed up with:
“You have entire generation of young people beginning back in two-thou— when the attack occurred on 9/11 that in fact have been behind the 8-ball from the time they got out of school,”

Would a shadow government lead by Joe "Hairy Legs" Biden be able to find it's own shadow?
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
And this is the Democrat’s presumptive nominee.

They can only hide this Bozo for so long.
  • oeb11
  • 04-17-2020, 01:10 PM
SR - defensive comments on Biden's intellectual acuity?????
And this is the Democrat’s presumptive nominee... Originally Posted by Jackie S

Presumably, the DNC nominee for President of the USA would naturally be:
the best of the best of the best - with honors - sir!

Yet, that's the best could could glean from a field of 19?
  • oeb11
  • 04-17-2020, 01:23 PM
It becomes more and more apparent that the route for the fascist DPST's to the Oval Office is the VP nomination for Nov 2020!
Biden cannot win in head to head in debate against Trump - with intellectual performances such as above - I shudder to think that the Trump hatred could elevate Biden to POTUS!
...Biden cannot win in head to head in debate against Trump... Originally Posted by oeb11

Biden cannot win in a head to head debate against his own Teleprompter.
We've known for a long time now that CNN has gone off the rails in their fight with Trump willing to publish anything if they think it will hurt Trump but publishing what even other left wing media is calling Chinese propaganda, has taken them to the very bottom of the barrel.

CNN has been accused of “literally publishing Chinese propaganda” in an article that cites a news outlet which is controlled by the Chinese government.
The article published on Monday was initially titled “China's PLA Navy is controlling coronavirus and aircraft carrier's deployment proves it, report says” — with the report in question being the “state-run tabloid Global Times.”

CNN reported that the China People's Liberation Army (PLA) appeared to have a control on the spread of the coronavirus’ spread among a branch of its military.
The article read: "A Chinese naval flotilla headed into the Pacific over the weekend, evidence that the People's Liberation Army Navy has done a much better job controlling coronavirus than the US Navy, according to a story posted on the PLA's English-language website.”

“The aircraft carrier Liaoning led the group, which included two guided-missile destroyers, two guided-missile frigates and an auxiliary ship, according to the report from state-run tabloid Global Times."

CNN then compared the outbreak in China’s Navy to that of the U.S. military, notably the USS Theodore Roosevelt — the commander of which was fired after sounding the alarm about an outbreak among sailors and crew.

The article was quickly criticized by lawmakers and others who accused CNN of simply publishing the work of Chinese propaganda.
Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo, tweeted: Is @CNN actually publishing this #China Communist Party propoganda as news”
A contributing op-ed writer for The Washington Post, Isaac Stone Fish, said he was “horrified that CNN published this.”
“Its literally a Chinese propaganda story. "The People's Liberation Army Navy has done a much better job controlling coronavirus than the US Navy, according to a story posted on the PLA's English-language website."

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It's not just CNN, WaPo and the NYT. Go to every major network outlet and they've got it out for President Trump save Fox. They're literally blaming Trump for not stopping a disease no one else could stop. What's even worse is todays youth get's their news from over the smartphone. Most smartphone new pushes the Orange Man Bad and Responsible for the Wuhan Pandemic narrative.
Typical trumpy generated story. Sound bites missing content and context.
It's easy for anyone who checks the information to see the greasy trumpy hand-prints all over it.

If you listen to the video, the reporter said "shadow government" along with several other terms in an attempt to describe doing a daily briefing like trump's. There was no call for an alternate government.

The quotes taken, with no attempt made to put them into context or to show content easily understood, are in bold below. There were no awkward stares or pauses.

"Followed by entirely obvious blank stares from the other two, while producers tried to decode Biden's words to pass along to the hosts. Once passed the failed decoding and awkward pause, Biden followed up with:"

The conversation moved along with none of the above paragraph's events occurring and the quote that's claimed to follow up occurred 10 minutes later.
"And one of the things that I think we should keep coming back to, and I've spent this morning, talking to the Docs that - that used to work with Sanjay in our last Administration and Heads of other entities that, you know, it gets down to testing. It's about testing, tracing, and treatment.

And - and so we're way behind on the testing piece. And I don't quite - I don't quite understand why we're taking so long to do the kinds of things that that have to be done.

You know, there is a - during World War II, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing that, you know, was totally different than a - than the - it's called - he called it the, you know, the World War II, he had the - the War Production Board.

I don't know why we don't set up something like a Pandemic Production Board where we open up, you know, things that oversee, you know, surging production to test kits and - and lab supplies, coordinating the distribution to states, identifying and testing sites, and sufficient, you know, trade personnel to staff these things - trained personnel, and ensuring adequate lab capacity, and clear guidance on who needs a test.

I mean I don't know where that is. I would have thought that would have been something that would have been decided how you deal with it because Doc, you've been saying all along, and I have great respect for you that, you know--

GUPTA: Yes.

BIDEN: --this ain't going to be over till we have a vaccine, and we're not going to be able to really make significant changes in the three phases the President's talking about or any phases until we're able to test much more broadly."

10 minutes later there was a video question asked.

"(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

SCOTT OWENS, ENTREPRENEUR AND GAME DEVELOPER: The Coronavirus will have a profound impact on our lives for years to come.

Many people believe that very big New Deal type proposals will be needed in order to recover economically and to ensure the health and safety of all Americans.

Are you willing to consider Universal Healthcare, basic income, and other ideas that perhaps just a few months ago you would have thought to be too ambitious or unnecessary?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BIDEN: Well I didn't think they were too ambitious. I thought that Universal Healthcare can be accomplished by providing a public option for Obamacare, significantly increasing the subsidies for Obamacare.

It will cost a lot of money. It costs about $750 billion. But it would provide universal care for everyone and everyone with pre-existing conditions.

And I also do think there's going to be a need - look, you have a high - entire generation of young people be getting back in - in 2000 - when - when the attack occurred on 9/11 that in fact have been behind the eight ball from the time they got out of school, whether it's high school or college.

[21:20:00]

We ended up in a situation where we had the Great Recession, people who had opportunities that would have otherwise been available to them, or good-paying jobs, found themselves in real trouble.

They did not - weren't able to get those jobs. They weren't available to them. They also had significant student debt they found themselves. And now look what's happening.

You have a whole generation of people between the ages of 18 and 30, who are going to be further put behind the - the eight ball here because this is going to provide - look what's happening in terms of employment across the board.

And so, I think we have to look at it totally differently than we have before. And I think the way to get through this is we have to deal with stimulating the economy, but then we have to deal with recovery - recovery.

And the way you deal with recovery is you think much bigger than we have before. It's like the New Deal, think of every great - every great change that's taken place that's come out of a crisis - that's come out of a crisis.

Nobody - we worried about the elderly. We ended up with Social Security. We worried about labor. We ended up with more Labor Union. We worried about a whole range of things, and what we did? We expanded opportunity.

And I think we have an opportunity now to significantly change the mindset of the American people, things they weren't ready to do, you know, even two, three years ago."

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do