For the people praising China for their low death rate-they lied

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...0-2020-4%3famp

Plenty of articles where you can find this information

I personally think this isn't even correct. I think it's much higher.

read where they say they abruptly added the numbers meaning they're basically saying whatever the hell they want to
  • oeb11
  • 04-17-2020, 06:30 AM
S91- +1!!
And in my opinion this is a bit rhetorical because we knew they were lying but for the people out there that said we were conspiracy theories here's your proof

there's no way in hell that a place that has all those people packed in like that could have such low numbers let's just keep it real for once
And that's just Wuhan. Does anyone really believe China somehow managed to contain the spread to just there?
They're basically trying to make it look like we are the epicenter when it's really them

There's no way in hell that all of China's numbers are that low I mean billions of people live their billions and somehow none of them except Wuhan was really infected doesn't make sense
That's why they threw all of the American reporters out
That's why they threw all of the American reporters out Originally Posted by Sienna91
That proves the importance of a free press!
  • Tiny
  • 04-17-2020, 08:16 AM
Yes China was the epicenter. They're responsible. They should have shut down wet markets long ago.

Who knows if they're lying about the death rate. They used their police state to trace and to enforce lockdowns. This included communist party bosses in every apartment block, tons of security cameras, and tracking programs on peoples' cell phones. They've also got a population accustomed to wearing masks, and more factories than we do that make masks and the chemicals for testing.
Yes China was the epicenter. They're responsible. They should have shut down wet markets long ago.

Who knows if they're lying about the death rate. They used their police state to trace and to enforce lockdowns. This included communist party bosses in every apartment block, tons of security cameras, and tracking programs on peoples' cell phones. They've also got a population accustomed to wearing masks, and more factories than we do that make masks and the chemicals for testing. Originally Posted by Tiny
So are you again touting the advantages of police state style governments in order to track this?

When as we continually find out they are lying about their statistics as well.
That proves the importance of a free press! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Wish we had one.
  • Tiny
  • 04-17-2020, 08:40 AM
So are you again touting the advantages of police state style governments in order to track this?

When as we continually find out they are lying about their statistics as well. Originally Posted by eccielover
I’m not touting anything. I’m describing the world as it is.
Wish we had one. Originally Posted by bambino
What about Fox and OAN?

What about Fox and OAN? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
A couple free outliers does not a free press make.

Wish we had one. Originally Posted by bambino
We are as close as we can get.

While imperfect, they get most of the news out there.