ladies advise on breast fondling

Maybe there is already a thread like this.....maybe not.

Would appreciate comments from the ladies on what brings the most enjoyment from breast play, and for the most arousal. Fondling, licking, biting nipples, hand roaming.....what brings the most stimulation, enjoyment and arousal. ? What is a good amount of time before moving on to other areas ?
Good thread vm. Perfect thread to get the ladies to chime in. Maybe we can keep politics out of it.
  • Trey
  • 04-21-2020, 07:09 AM
{staff edit- CK-- image violation}

Lol, just for you tbone.
Thank you Trey....hope it's not a guy
I'm surprised the ladies aren't chiming in. This is a perfect forum for them to get their name out
Open your mouth..stick out your tongue..now take my breast as deep as you can..latch on and nurse..OGM this sends the warm wettness straight to my pussy. Now add in SS and we have a mess to clean up
Open your mouth..stick out your tongue..now take my breast as deep as you can..latch on and nurse..OGM this sends the warm wettness straight to my pussy. Now add in SS and we have a mess to clean up Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

^^^^That's the most useful post in the Houston forums in months. Thanks!
Open your mouth..stick out your tongue..now take my breast as deep as you can..latch on and nurse..OGM this sends the warm wettness straight to my pussy. Now add in SS and we have a mess to clean up Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Now that thought is making my tongue hard. Yummmy
yep....and long nips are a plus

Cigarette please....
Hard to believe other ladies are not chiming in on this thread.
Hard to believe other ladies are not chiming in on this thread. Originally Posted by tbone2u
True.. If they did, my list of ladies to do's would be a lot longer than I could afford.
How about offering free breast exams ? As long as you don't provide a medical opinion or diagnosis, maybe that can be a permitted service.
The lack of participation from the ladies here tells me a lot about the state of Eccie.
Well I for one love having my LEFT nipple squeezed,nipped and twisted!!