Victoria Jolie is a Time Waister and total Wack job

This chick is Wack bro. Total flake. Took off work and she flaked. She’s quite the fucking nut case. And she’s getting a little old to be charging 500. Basically up charging for Greek. And that’s fine. I’m sure some of you like that. But I don’t like shit on my dick. That’s just me. And Victoria Jolie is 100 % FULL OF SHIT. In fact she could SHIT and fall back in it for all I care.

She needs to take her sorry ass back to Canada. Don’t waist your time. I think the ones that gave her a good review have probably not been with a real VIP provider. If anyone wants details or proof of my description of the wash up Canadian flake, I’ll be glad to cut and paste our emails. Some of these girls are all talk and NO walk! Do what you want fellas. But I think it’s only far to warn you.
LOL
So....tell us how you really feel!
Originally Posted by JJ8901
Hence my post above.
You're full of it OP. I had a GREAT time with her 2 weeks ago. She's no flake and has great sexiness and IOP. Your the problem harassing her. And it's time waster, not "waister".
I've always had great times with Victoria. If I wasn't stuck at home, I would be seeing her regularly while she is in Houston. I have no idea what the OP's problem with her is, but I know she is sweet and will make any accommodations to see good clients.
I have no idea what the OP's problem with her is, but I know she is sweet and will make any accommodations to see good clients. Originally Posted by sharkman29
I take it by the way this dude rants that she probably sensed some sort of red flag and thus wouldn't agree to meet with him. Can't say that I blame her.
Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head!
I agree She is one haughty ho I told her to go back to Canada last week
I thought the borders were closed except for "essential" travel.
What a you talking about? This hobby is essential...lol
Hey OP...Is it "waist" or "waste" ?
I take it by the way this dude rants that she probably sensed some sort of red flag and thus wouldn't agree to meet with him. Can't say that I blame her. Originally Posted by Bowser98

6 reviews, 4 are No's ... Maybe that was a red flag....that is, if he was purporting to be the author of those reviews...
I havent seen VJ in a long time but she was perfect