Closed Threads

It appears that the thread lock button is very popular button here. I can understand it more when things are getting testy and the posters are getting personal and pissy. But on threads like how many handles . . .
yep

I disappear for a few day to middle earth and find the spurs are out when I get back.

Some of us don't take to spurs very well.
There are other boards. . .
But we would miss your sig line.
Hey, I am compensating for other things that aren't so big. . .
The bro who thincks he's fucking Chachi would miss us..........and we would miss all of the schooling his.......er.......hobby experiance provides us.

After all, he has 30+ reviews.........heeyyyyyyyyyyy yy
Sorry, what was that, DH? I was off playing so I could write another review.
Sorry, what was that, DH? I was off playing so I could write another review. Originally Posted by ANONONE
While posting... I feel for the chick
While posting... I feel for the chick Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
Nope, just setting up the date for Tuesday morning. This one will be an epic review. I haven't had the chance to see this gal in over a year and she is incredible!
Hmmm... Am I the only one that sees the inconsistency in your last two posts?

First you wrote
Sorry, what was that, DH? I was off playing so I could write another review. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Then after I posted I felt sorry for the chick you claimed to be playing with while posting you wrote
Nope, just setting up the date for Tuesday morning. This one will be an epic review. I haven't had the chance to see this gal in over a year and she is incredible! Originally Posted by ANONONE
SSSooooo..... you confused today or is it an everyday kind of thing?
There are other boards. . . Originally Posted by ANONONE
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
What is the thread topic again?
Hmmm... Am I the only one that sees the inconsistency in your last two posts? Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
What, did you think sessions just magically appear? You have to play and pay to play.

See, and you guys wonder why your thread's get closed down.
Make sure you get the count right on how many times you made her cum..........the bro who thincks he's fucking Chachi should have his own Forum..........like Dr. Ruth..............I'm just saying.
That is an easy answer, DH.

As many times as she cares to.

What does your question have to do with closed threads?