Walt Heyer: He Used To Be Trans—Here’s What He Wants Everyone To Know

transgender is child abuse. i never thought of it that way. he's right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY
And this is a political issue because...
And this is a political issue because... Originally Posted by HoeHummer

because it is

have a nice day snowflakes!

the truth sux for you doesn't it...
because it is

have a nice day snowflakes! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

the left made their condition political and normalized their illness.

you see stuff about male TGs running in girl's/women's sports.
Are yous in favor or against TGs?

All I see is a bunch of anger and shame in your post.

Is sexuality on the ballot in the US of Eh?
Because it is not right to sensationalize and make trannies seem herioc! That everyone should accept and have the queer agenda thrust upon us. Being lgbtq or whatever is not right and unnatural.
It's political because we are talking about changing laws. Whether you want to dress like, act like, live your life as a boy or a girl or want to be called fluid because you just can't choose and it is so unfair to make you chose, fine but don't ask for the rest of the 99% of people to change laws to suit you like letting a biological male that "feels like" a female, compete against biological females in athletic events. That is just insane along with giving this biological male, the right to have a "private shower stall" in a female locker room. 20, 30, 40 other female athletes must change their feelings so one person can have their feelings validated? Not with my vote.

And if an 18 year old wants to alter their body through chemical and surgical treatment, fine but a child under 18, no. We say that a person under 18, varies from state to state, isn't fully developed mentally to make a lot of decisions that adults have to make but we are now going to let a 4 year old decide to get hormone treatments or surgery? Have we lost our collect minds and good sense?

Dwayne Wades male child recently said he wants to now identify as female and his parents said OK, if that is what you want. You can dress like a girl and we will henceforth address you with your new female name. Fine but making "his" school do that under penalty of law? Uh, no.

Do what you want but you can't/ shouldn't in my opinion, make other people "by penalty of law" call you what you want to be called. That goes against everything we have ever been told about our freedom of speech free from government intervention. Be what you want to be but don't demand that I accept your decision to the point that I can be punished by law if I don't.
  • oeb11
  • 04-30-2020, 05:08 PM
HF - well Written amen!!!!
Not to mention - damned if I want my tax monies paying for their gender confusion.
personally, sex change operations should be outlawed unless the individual has real gender dysphoria.
what was sad about walt's case is that he didn't get any support from his parents about his sex abuse from his uncle. they didn't believe him, the spouse of the brother was in denial about what he did.

that has to be devastating to a child. who do you trust?
#WalkAway

I gotta disagree with you on this one.

transgender individuals should have the right to seek surgeries as long as they pay for them out of their own pockets

I also have no problem addressing a transgender person by what they want to be called because it doesn't hurt me in the least.

the only thing I've ever said is that transgender individuals should disclose to their partners that they're transgender that's the only thing that I think affects me. But that's not a law that's just common decency
I also will say if anyone is going to transition they need to seek therapy to make sure this is what they want to do

Also the reason why they start the transition as a child is so the person is more passable meaning so they look more like their gender they are seeking to transition to because once you hit puberty is harder to look passable

However I feel the surgeries as a child is extreme.. but they put the kids on puberty blockers and give him hormones so even though majority of them do not get the surgeries as a child the medicines are perfectly legal

this is just one of those touchy topics and since I'm not a transgender individual I feel like I have no right to tell them what to do
personally, sex change operations should be outlawed unless the individual has real gender dysphoria. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
A sex change operation is just feeding a mental illness, what they need is treatment. You wouldn’t take someone who believes they’re a horse, put them in a stable and feed them hay, you’d use therapy and/or medication to bring them back to reality.