Too those who have no Mothers around today

I am sure there are a few hot momma's in West Texas Today That will take your gifts and time if you have none near you. LOL

For those that lost your MOM to death as I have as well. Sorry for your LOSS and LOST.
For those moms that can not be with the children they Love so much today, I share your pain and already have my Bloody Mary poured up.

Fellas it truly means something to us when we are remembered on days like today the little things do matter. So if you dont have a mom in your life to spoil today you can regift your care else where..
Happy Mother Day Majic and to all the other Mothers as well.
Happy Mother's Day to you Majic as well to all the other lovely Mothers!

I already made my call to my mom to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. You only have one, make sure she knows she's cared about and wanted today!
I love this thread! Thank you...HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MAMASITAS
I love this thread! Thank you...HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MAMASITAS Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
Thanks for letting me know someone enjoyed the thread.
Now days I sometimes feel like why post anything, no one cares anyway.
when all is clear and I come to E lPaso DRINKS is a must..!
And fellas THANKS SO MUCH I had a few drinks ate a big home cooked meal and passed out at 4 LOL woke up 12 hrs later...
Clearly I never got a massage for my mother when she was living like I get from you happy mother's Day
Clearly I never got a massage for my mother when she was living like I get from you happy mother's Day Originally Posted by lbbguy
Although I have done a few.. and its just as fun.