LIly's Spa?

I keep seeing ads for this place, but it sounds to good to be true. Ads are quite explicit, and they claim to charge $40/hour. Does anyone know if they're legit?

If they're bogus, what's the angle? Law enforcement sting?

https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...g/265466045075
A couple things jump out at me. First the ad does not give an address which real amps do. They give an e-mail address in the body of the ad, that is a common thing with fakers. If you contact them they probably want you to make an online payment first.

If you are new to the whole Asian massage thing, do not get your hopes up. The last 3-4 years amps have not been good for getting extra services. You see fake reviews here of that, but the truth is that if you want an HJ you have to keep trying different places and choose the ugly old woman. Eventually it will work out, but how much do you want to invest in finding that one? Get a FS provider and ask for a massage, costs more per visit but is a sure thing.
A couple things jump out at me. First the ad does not give an address which real amps do. They give an e-mail address in the body of the ad, that is a common thing with fakers. If you contact them they probably want you to make an online payment first.

If you are new to the whole Asian massage thing, do not get your hopes up. The last 3-4 years amps have not been good for getting extra services. You see fake reviews here of that, but the truth is that if you want an HJ you have to keep trying different places and choose the ugly old woman. Eventually it will work out, but how much do you want to invest in finding that one? Get a FS provider and ask for a massage, costs more per visit but is a sure thing.