***Alert!!!! Just robbed by Zgirl- Abilene****

So I’ve just been robbed by Zgirl for $500. Didn’t have any references to give her but we set up a time and I provide her with my location. She arrives here at the hotel parking lot and said she was feeling weird about the situation. Told her I’d send her the money which I did ( bad on me ). She said she be up in 10 mins. No show and now not responding to multiple texts after we had been communicating since around noon today. What a fuckin thief!! [ edit - outing personal info not allowed - DM] Please pass the word and don’t give this fuckin thief the time of day.
Intentional outing and revealing personal info is not allowed as per Eccie guidelines.
Oh boy...
wow, thats crazy to do that to someone!
Which one
Sorry bout that. There’s been plenty of warning of her behavior. Something tells me she is done in this business.
Oh boy... Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Exactly. Get your popcorn ready, folks!
I don’t think we’ll need popcorn this time around. She’s been gone. He’s gone. End of both, and end of drama. I just feel bad for the guy, though.

I paid a grand to a lady (not for an appointment here) who hasn’t said a word in reply over the last 6 weeks. Totally different sitch, but I know how it feels to throw that cash away on nothing. But I would never out someone like he did here. Not sure just how out it was, but still. Mistakes all around, and I’m happy to be learning from someone else’s instead of my own this time!
I just feel bad for the guy, though. I’m happy to be learning from someone else’s instead of my own this time! Originally Posted by DirrrtyOldMan
It sucks but I don’t exactly feel “bad” for him given the threads the last month. Plenty of warning. Risk rewar.... risk risk! And yea, we all like learning from other’s mistakes. That’s what’s good about posting when you TOFTT.
I'm Sorry this happened...sad to see a once reliable provider go down hill....I have been reading all the various post regarding Zgirl...I have never met her and I certainly understand the things everyone has been talking about. However, I also agree with Don Diego that many of us, who have also never met her, have gone outta their way in a smear campaign to ruin her reputation beyond what is necessary. Have we gotten that cold gentleman? I have been on this board many years and have rarely seen someone dragged across the coals as she has. Don't see her....that's your choice. Did this happen (if it did) as a result of desperation on her part? I don't usually get involved with the drama but this one is bothering me.....I respect all of you and call me a white knight if you want but this is really a shame for all concerned. I've said what I wanted and won't get in a pissing contest.

I respect all of you and call me a white knight if you want but this is really a shame for all concerned. Originally Posted by Oldsailor64
Proud white knight here. Especially in such a context. Good on you, Sailor. I have been bothered by the way some here talk about and treat some as well. There have been some good discussions too about just that.

Unfortunately, this time she seems to have really gone off the rails. I have texted her a few times over the last week or so, including this morning. (Not sharing private info - getting date info. She seemed to still be interested in the biz until last night.) Today was the first time she hasn’t even replied to me.

I believe the only duck here is her.
Nothing to be gained by leaving this open. Neither party can respond.