Moving from being a Dominant into a Switch Or Enjoying Being Topped

So recently I have been exploring and researching as well as reading different submissive type things. While doing so I have realized that if I am in a comfortable setting I feel content being a submissive if planned or asked. I used to fear that this made me less Dominant or might tarnish my reputation for being the Dominatrix that I am. Now my eyes are a bit more open to this is who I am. It's just another side of me and doesn't make me less of who I already was. I'm still an amazing Dominatrix. I have many reviews by amazing people that have given me an opportunity to learn and enjoy countless sessions of fun. I guess in a way this is kind of my coming out post which is perfect for Another Realm and all my kinky friends. I don't think I could ever just be a submissive, but a switch seems perfect at the moment to describe me. Or just that I like being topped during certain times. I can be either at anytime, but feel more comfortable being submissive in certain atmospheres. Did anyone else ever start out as a Dominant then get curious about the other side of the slash and decide to experiment?

Things I am finding I enjoy are:

Shibari- Being a rope bunny with suspension by someone who is well versed in it. I had some fun in the DFW Dungeon playing with a well known rigger off fetlife.

Forced/Controlled/ Denied Orgasm

Bondage

Pet Play

DDLg

Tickling as my body is rather sensitive and ticklish.

Light Spanking

Roleplays

Sensual Domination

I plan to explore more with those I trust and perhaps some clients if I feel we click. Any advice from submissives or switches in the hobby would be well appreciated as how to be safe with clients in the hobby when subbing also.

-K.K.
You are a super star no matter if you are Dom or Sub! ��