camping & canoeing in lower Missouri or NWA

Ill be visiting NWA in a couple weeks..and am looking for a fun campgrounds to stay at with some hiking & canoeing or tubing available on my way home to springfield.

Are there any awesome campgrounds in south Missouri to between Fayetteville Ar??

I will also be home week after next and looking for a cool place to chillax...like hiking in the woods or a day drive in my Jeep??

suggestions ...thanks
The king river east of Eureka is very beautiful and relaxing
Alley Springs in Eminence or Rocky Falls in Winona are both nice places to check out if you don't mind a 2 hour drive east of Springfield. Jacks Fork and the Current rivers are good to float as well.
Thanks yall
Elk river Pineville Mo babe.
  • Mrust
  • 06-15-2020, 07:09 AM
+1 Ont the Elk @ Pineville or Noel
Awesome I got a new To-do list
Can't wait!!!
+ 2 on the elk river in pineville!
Dallas,

If you want some hidden away and very secluded places...I'd love to show them to you.

Just let me know and we can make a weekend of it
I'd go floating with you Dallas!
There is a great camping spot (or use to be) on the back side of Camp Crowder.
Thanks y'all
I'm headed that the low water soon...it's off Olga rd and is the Finley River

I went to devils den state park yesterday in NW Arkansas

I luv camping!
I'd go floating with you Dallas! Originally Posted by hot summer
Summer - you Always bring along two perfect floatation devices with you. I can only imagine how amazing a lazy float trip with you would be
I fell in love with Shady Beach!!
Alley Springs in Eminence or Rocky Falls in Winona are both nice places to check out if you don't mind a 2 hour drive east of Springfield. Jacks Fork and the Current rivers are good to float as well. Originally Posted by goofball074
Hey love... is the Current River up or down right now? It’s a fun float... but can be dangerous. I went once when it was up and almost died... well... that may be a little exaggeration... but I thought I was going to! Lol It was a blast and made some great memories. I don’t camp AT ALL... but there’s a great little hotel in Van Buren.