Covid 19 and the hobby

Curious what precautions are being changed in the hobby to prevent getting this virus. I know I would like to get back to normalcy but do not know what members are doing to keep safe. Is kissing allowed, is bbbj still allowed or is everything covered with limited contact?

We keep safe with protected sex but this is a different virus.
I’ve seen about 5 different girls and some aren’t doing kissing but I think those are the ones that don’t offer it to begin with! I’ve had one request from a traveler to shower before our session! But I haven’t had any issues with bbbj or daty etc
I’ve had one request from a traveler to shower before our session! Originally Posted by ben9967701
That was common pre-pandemic
Certainly seems to be a lot girls that are not advertising these days. My guess is that they are seeing a few regulars to keep the bills paid but have their exposure lowered.

I think many guys are not able to visit the girls because of wives are working from home and not having a girls night out.
That was common pre-pandemic Originally Posted by OmahaUser
Usually they don’t have me shower pre pandemic but usually via text they know I’m showering before heading to our appointment